• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I wish...

TheAlpha

Novice Sprinter
For reinvention... For a clean slate... For forgiveness. For peace of mind. I wish to turn back time... I wish there was a way to remove the hurt, the pain, the longing, the words and deeds that cost me not only the last chance at happiness, but my Goddess... I wish I hadn't the need to set my words free... I wish I wasn't as dependent on marijuana. I wish I could spend more time in the gym, an hour ain't cutting it... I wish I could ignore those who judge my past. I wish I could be content. I wish I had a lower pain threshold. I wish I could have her in my arms for one minute... Just one... To feel her skin on mine... To smell her scent and breathe it in deep... To luxuriate in all that is her... I wish I could love properly. I wish I still had ignorance. I wish all the world happiness and joy. I wish peace through war. I wish for MORE... I wish 2019 to be better than 2018. I wish I could find more words for my writings... I wish there wasn't memories... I wish I never walked away from my princess... My Goddess... I wish an end to the madness. I wish the voices would leave me in silence. I wish I still had my Phoenix. I wish there was no more longing...

I wish...

I was I was back in Manila.

Also...

I wish everyone a happy Christmas and those who celebrate it a happy Diwali. And to the Japanese a happy new year!

End.

I'll wish you for some glasses and a better nose lol it's taking you to all wrong places lol