• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I wish people would know that interracial relationships are very common and they shouldn’t be treated as a novelty or a fetishization!”

ALEXANDERR

Active Ranker
I’ve exclusively been in interracial relationships but never really thought of them because my parents—an Asian man and a white woman—are in one. Early on, when vacationing in certain states or being in certain situations, people would express their distaste towards their marriage or toward me, but [my parents] always explained to me that it wasn’t so much about their marriage but rather racist people that weren’t comfortable with them.I’ve always loved sharing my culture and traditions with my partners. While there are cultural boundaries that I’ve experienced, like wanting my grandparents to be accepting of my partner, it’s mostly fun getting to show someone I love the traditions I grew up with or celebrating Chinese holidays with them.

“Being in an interracial relationship does sometimes affect how we interact. I’ve oftentimes had to explain how I’m affected by racial unrest because he doesn’t necessarily understand it nor has he been a victim of it before. He’s also less inclined to notice when people are clearly uncomfortable by our relationship, whereas I have a much sharper eye for people who say things directed at me or us as a couple. But I wish people would know that interracial relationships are very common, and they shouldn’t be treated as a novelty or a fetishization!”

— Melissa, 22, with her boyfriend for a year and a half

As far as Interracial relationship are conserned, it will make a person more cultural sensitive... Two persons of different cultural will make a new one of them. It's kinda globalization of culture.