• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I MISS UHH ..Tag ur frend partner

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
13.jpg when the stars
shine up in the sky I miss you. when the sun rises & sets everyday I miss you. When the rain falls
and everythings looks bright & beautiful I miss you. everyday, every hour, in every way, in everything i do I miss you.

View attachment 206797 when the stars
shine up in the sky I miss you. when the sun rises & sets everyday I miss you. When the rain falls
and everythings looks bright & beautiful I miss you. everyday, every hour, in every way, in everything i do I miss you.
Thou, sun, art half as happy as we, In that the world's contracted thus. Thine age asks ease, and since thy duties be To warm the world, that's done in warming us. Shine here to us, and thou art everywhere; This bed thy center is, these walls, thy sphere.

View attachment 206797 when the stars
In the garden of life, a friend’s a bloom,
Through sunshine and storms, a comforting room.
With laughter and support, they light the way,
In friendship’s embrace, we cherish each day.