• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I haven't promoted any other app

DharmA

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
while posting gifs I accidentally shared this Screenshot by mistake .. actually it's a discussion in wall which I reported but no action taken on that user who used to talk about this app . His Id is Kanna ,he used to talk about this app . I just reported his msg and screenshoted it and for proof I kept it in my gallery . By mistake I sent that pic instead of gif
FYI I'm straight :cry1::angel: I don't use gay apps .. Totally happend by mistake . At first muted me for one day and later banned me permanently but why ? @Pinkcandy @Aashman @Mission @Troid
@JUPITER

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103_135933.jpg
    Screenshot_20231103_135933.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2023_1103_121030.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_1103_121030.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Well I checked the history n as u said kannna was the one who started promoting the app ...... N u posted the ss of app on wall ......

U Said that he posted it n u reported the msg and saved the ss as proof but I wonder how can a registered user can post a ss on wall when the wall posting option is restricted to badge holders only?

Yeah u got muted first based on the report on u n u got banned that u promoted the app....

U posted mistakenly or wantedly u need to pay off for ur mistake n the user who initiated this got kicked already

Well I checked the history n as u said kannna was the one who started promoting the app ...... N u posted the ss of app on wall ......

U Said that he posted it n u reported the msg and saved the ss as proof but I wonder how can a registered user can post a ss on wall when the wall posting option is restricted to badge holders only?

Yeah u got muted first based on the report on u n u got banned that u promoted the app....

U posted mistakenly or wantedly u need to pay off for ur mistake n the user who initiated this got kicked already
bro that's a gay app .. I'm not gay .. how could I promote
.. I did by mistake only .. permanent ban is not fair