• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I got cheated on :(

Freaky

Demon Slayer of Zozo
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
(As the title suggests, this is going to be a long ranting post. Please bear with me coz im hurt, immensely.)

We've all heard it atleast once in our lives - Never judge a book by it's cover. Yupp! It's true. One shouldn't. Nada! You never know what's in there waiting for you. I learnt this the hard way.

Lemme tell you how and where it all started ~

I was at a books sale - my first ever! Being a bookworm, i was excited and greedy for the book hunt. There were never-ending heaps of books I'd never heard of. I did not see any of the well known names, no familiar authors, no booktok reels ringing any bells.
After hours of scanning, i finally saw a name I'd read and enjoyed - John Grisham!! Oh the joy! It was like finding a friend in a crowd of nobodys.

John Grisham is a novelist, popular for his legal thrillers. And me? I'm known for my unhealthy obsession with mystery and thrillers.
The title read - Playing for Pizza.
A quick scan of the back cover told me it was about a footballer, struggling to find a team, and his endeavours in Italy.

Now, with that much information, what's the simplest plot your mind can conjure? Yup! 'The footballer murders someone to get into a team and cues his crazy adventure to hide this unfortunate incident.' Right!? Same with me. So, i bagged the book.

Now, fifteen pages into it, feels like I'm reading a live football match commentary. And no, there hasn't been any poisoned pizza delivery, no headshots, no bloody foul play, not even a fly has died yet. Needless to say, I'm starting to freak out.

So i Google. Turns out - John Grisham writes not only thrillers, but some sports novels too !
Now i have no problem with football. I've played it once in my life and came back home with a broken bone and a prescription of bedrest for a month (No classes, so in a way it was great)

There's no way i can read this one through. I'm just going to start looking for a nerd footballer who likes to read.

P.S. If you clicked open the thread thinking it will run in a different direction, then you know exactly how i feel about the book.

Thank you for reading hehe

(As the title suggests, this is going to be a long ranting post. Please bear with me coz im hurt, immensely.)

We've all heard it atleast once in our lives - Never judge a book by it's cover. Yupp! It's true. One shouldn't. Nada! You never know what's in there waiting for you. I learnt this the hard way.

I was at a books sale - my first ever! Being a bookworm, i was excited and greedy for the book hunt. There were never-ending heaps of books I'd never heard of. I did not see any of the well known names, no familiar authors, no booktok reels ringing any bells.
After hours of scanning, i finally saw a name I'd read and enjoyed - John Grisham!! Oh the joy! It was like finding a friend in a crowd of nobodys.

John Grisham is a novelist, popular for his legal thrillers. And me? I'm known for my unhealthy obsession with mystery and thrillers.
A quick scan of the back cover told me it was about a footballer, struggling to find a team, and his endeavours in Italy.

Now, with that much information, what's the simplest plot your mind can conjure? Yup! 'The footballer murders someone to get into a team and cues his crazy adventure to hide this unfortunate incident.' Right!? Same with me. So, i bagged the book.

Now, fifteen pages into it, feels like I'm reading a live football match commentary. And no, there hasn't been any poisoned pizza delivery, no headshots, no bloody foul play, not even a fly has died yet. Needless to say, I'm starting to freak out.

So i Google. Turns out - John Grisham writes not only thrillers, but some sports novels too !
Now i have no problem with football. I've played it once in my life and came back home with a broken bone and a prescription of bedrest for a month (No classes, so in a way it was great)

There's no way i can read this one through. I'm just going to start looking for a nerd footballer who likes to read.

P.S. If you clicked open the thread thinking it will run in a different direction, then you know exactly how i feel about the book.

I got concerned immediately when I saw your title and then started reading with a frowning face and no!! I shouldn't have judged a book by its cover :p. Well written and it happens a lot, sometimes the ostensibly boring things turn out to be an interesting one though.

I read this book for a kid as it’s a suggested read for elementary kids. My wonder was the other way round - like how on earth “ John Grisham “ books are for kids! But it turned out to be good read - I don’t have any regrets.

No classes for a month :Like:

It happens sometime. You are not alone. Thats call life. Thats difference between man and machine. Machine runs as whatever data filled, not we human. Many times we experiment just for our pleasure and satisfaction at the cost of being cheated.:cool:

Nice read !! I hope you get bored again and again:tso:

I am nerd Footballer, who likes to read mon coeur, what say?:smirking: