• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I feel our First Kiss everytime I touch my Lips.

Arousedguy4uuu

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
When we had our first kiss, She was on my feet My Deep warm breaths, Hitting her face, And caressing her skin, Her slow and deep moans in my ears, and the increasing pace of her heart beat... And as My Shivering lips touched her lips, Her Soft lips Pressed against mine as She closed her eyes establishing the Sync. But, I kept mine open, gazing at her face as if it is the most beautiful view, I was ever having and yes it was one and the only one

A soft sweetness started spreading inside my mouth, an addictive taste of her saliva Captured my tounge Ummmmmmmmhhh Our Tongue's started playing with each other, Only feeling i felt was the feeling of being nourished in love. That was the day when I caged Her in My love.

That feeling of our first kiss I still feel it everytime I touch my lips.

Nenu telugu oddini bro andukae ikkada post chestunna ... Let me know which is the right category for my poems

Last edited:
Nenu telugu oddini bro andukae ikkada post chestunna ... Let me which is the right category for my poems
:Cwl: :Cwl: thana meaning adi kaadu abba ... Ante idi koncham romantic type undhi kada ... We have all about sex ani inko category undhi.... Akkada post chesthey vere users kuda chustharu ga.... Ne post ki likes increase avuthayi ani thana meaning abba anthey....

Chill .... Chill