• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I don't want to be your sun and stars...

D

Deleted member 59

When we were introduced to the couple Daenery and Khal Drogo in GoT, our hearts melted when hearing them calling each other "My sun and stars" and "Moon of my life".

I bet most of us thought "that's real love, I want that!" I bet that happened, cause I was one of them, it all sounded so pretty, and in the context having someone willing to kill and die for you seems absolutely perfect.

It looks so fitting and perfect that we close our eyes to the dangers that lie behind those lines, behind that context.

Do we really understand the meaning of being someone's moon, and someone sun and stars? If we think only about the show, and their short and cursed love story written on book pages, then yes it is very idyllic... But and when we bring it up to real life, to our daily day? Do we really want to be someone's everything? If you say yes, I beg you to ask yourself if you understand the responsibilities put on you when you become that.

To be someone's moon and sun and stars means that you're everything to them, they live because of you, they breathe because you breathe, they wake up in the morning because of you. Although as poetic as it may seem, it's in fact a path leading to sometimes a dead end street.

Life is not constant, things change, we love till we love no more, we hate till we hate no more, we enjoy till we enjoy nomore. As inconstant creatures, us humans are bound to change our minds and hearts at least twice a year, a day, or at every second..

Being someone's moon and sun with stars means you're implicated to remain, but when you can't remain no more that can drag you to situtions you never expected to encounter. The moment you become everything to another person, they become dependant on you in a way you did not wish and did not ask, and somehow you're responsible for everything they feel and think and say directed at you.

I used to want to be someoen's everything, now I question why on earth anyone would ever want that. Maybe I was loved wrong, and maybe very likely I loved the wrong people, but I sure felt the pressure of holding that title. It's a restless work given to you with no application, an unspoken secret agreement, in which I deposit on you all my insane expectations and want and deman you to fullfill them. See how crazy it is?

I wonder when it will be enough to just sit and enjoy someone's company without having the pressures of one having to give up on everything he or she is in order to please the other...

From where I see it, being with someone is to combine the two people, a complement, not a moment when one needs to null himself/herself.

In my point of view when that happens, when you allow yourself to be everything of someone else but yourself, you start just losing who you are in order to make that person happy, I might be wrong, but that's how I see it. It's how I understand it.

Yours sincerely,

G x