• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I don't know what I have between you and me...

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Point Dume, Malibu engagement photos.jpeg
I don't know what I have between you and me, I just want to say that you are very special to me.

You are the person whom I never want to lose. When you get hurt by my words, it hurts me more than you.

Because I can't see tears in your eyes. Whenever I feel sad, I forget all my sorrows by talking to you.

I don't know what magic is there in your words, I often get lost in them.

Whenever I can't talk to you, I miss you a lot...

View attachment 196394
I don't know what I have between you and me, I just want to say that you are very special to me.

You are the person whom I never want to lose. When you get hurt by my words, it hurts me more than you.

Because I can't see tears in your eyes. Whenever I feel sad, I forget all my sorrows by talking to you.

Who is lucky guy....

View attachment 196394

❤️

View attachment 196394

:hearteyes:nice

View attachment 196394