• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Human 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 3127
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3127

Yesterday, God and me were discussing during a coffee meet and god is talking his heart out and I am listening!!

He is saying that he was disappointed with
Human 1.0 creation as people are having wars among themselves and fighting with each other which he didn't think they wouldinvolve in!!

So He was interested in adding some features to original
Human 1.0 version and make an advanced version Human 2.0, and he needed some suggestions to add in new version!!

I told him to add 2 features.

1. Add wings to humans so that he don't have to wait for public transport.:fest:
  2. Create double number of females than males so that girls should fight among themselves for a particular boy:cool:
Add your points to it so that I would make a robust list and send it to God!!:fest:

Note: Deadline is till 5 days from today , I should fill the Excel sheet and send it through email.Requests are not entertained after deadline fyi

Last edited by a moderator:
If u ask my question to GOD all ur suggestions il b neglected :Cwl:

1. Ask him to write a pure and rokantic love story for me:heart1:

RIP Mahe.. Ur wishes il get rejected all the best though:Cwl:

If u ask my question to GOD all ur suggestions il b neglected :Cwl:

1. Ask him to write a pure and rokantic love story for me:heart1:

RIP Mahe.. Ur wishes il get rejected all the best though:Cwl:
Bad boy , I will ask god If he could write a love story for you. :fest:Not only personal things, but help me add some features which would benefit whole human society!! :p

Yesterday, God and me were discussing during a coffee meet and god is talking his heart out and I am listening!!

He is saying that he was disappointed with
Human 1.0 creation as people are having wars among themselves and fighting with each other which he didn't think they wouldinvolve in!!

So He was interested in adding some features to original
Human 1.0 version and make an advanced version Human 2.0, and he needed some suggestions to add in new version!!

I told him to add 2 features.

1. Add wings to humans so that he don't have to wait for public transport.:fest:
  2. Create double number of females than males so that girls should fight among themselves for a particular boy:cool:
Add your points to it so that I would make a robust list and send it to God!!:fest:

Note: Deadline is till 5 days from today , I should fill the Excel sheet and send it through email.Requests are not entertained after deadline fyi
Need any help to compilr excel ask me

What ever you send mail if he sees my name he rejects it so take my name :Cwl: and more over why you ask for silly things like this
To make you laugh like this when you gets tired of doing your work all day :p