• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info How to register on the new chat

D

Deleted member 59

Hello guys! Today has been a busy morning/afternoon for us all and again thank you for your patience and for helping us with all the reports :)

One of the things that you must know is that you need to register again. The registration process is a bit different from the previous interface, and we noticed some users were having some difficulty to register and log in.

Below you'll find a step by step of how to register :)

Step 1

chat register step 1.png

First thing you need to click on the circled area.

Step 2

chat register step 2.png

It will lead you directly to the form page. Make sure you fill in all the spaces, if not your registering process will be longer and stressful. If your username is already taken chat room won't let you register, and you'll have to pick one.

Step 3

chat register step 3.png

If everything worked you'll be directed to this page informing you have succesfully registered. Now click on log in.

Step 4
chat register step 4.png

You're now back to the Sign In page. Make sure again that you're typing all your information (username and password) correctly.
Step 5
chat register step 5.png

These are the rooms we have available at the new platafor at the moment. Click the one of your choosing and enjoy.

Step 6

At the previous plataform the minute you closed the window, either by accident or not, you logged off of chat room almost automatically. At the new plataform that doesn't happen, so our final step is this
chat register step 6.png

Now you're all set :) enjoy and have fun :)

Attachments

• chat register step 6.png
    chat register step 6.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 695
I went to log out and back in to see if the room list had changed (even though I am using Opera) and this is all I saw...there was no other rooms, I will try through Firefox and if no difference I will let you know

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2018-03-16_165322_www.chatzozo.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2018-03-16_165322_www.chatzozo.com.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 472
mike r u on ur lap? if so try firefox coz it supports all the functions for windows :)