• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to Know When It’s Time to Cut Ties With a Friend?

Bacon Girl

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
When you’re young, friendships are simple. They don’t require much effort on your part, because school gives you the perfect opportunity to make new acquaintances. Most of the people you’ll meet and become friends with are all in one place, so maintaining these relationships is easy and convenient.
The real work starts at adulthood. Your full-time job (and maybe a side gig, too) and rush hour create a very real barrier between you and your old friends. You don’t have time to hang out with everyone anymore, so who makes the cut?

If you’re having trouble keeping up with all of your friendships, this flow chart can help you weed out the ones that have run their course.

See the below picture to find it out!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
I've always had problems keeping my friendships, cause growing up we moved a lot, so it was hard to keep in touch with my friends. If I meet them occasionally we'll greet each other and talk about life but that will be it. Now as an adult I surround myself with friends that challenge me in different ways, people I can relate with and especially friends whom I support and that support me back. And you @Bacon Girl is one of those friends that I'll keep forever!