• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to deal with idiots?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just check these below screenshots, you may have a good laugh.

Snap_Shot_00889.png

Snap_Shot_00890.png

Snap_Shot_00891.png

Snap_Shot_00892.png

Snap_Shot_00893.png

Snap_Shot_00894.png

Snap_Shot_00896.png

Snap_Shot_00897.png

Well most of the chatters have no idea, what i receive sometime. LOL sometime i laugh for few minutes becoz of this idiot.

OMG such an annoying person :hitthewall::Anger:, this guy might have been entertained by his complaints on his classmates by the teacher during schooldays and still he has not grown and following the same :Laugh1: and his messages made my day :rofl1:

"if u dont remove my ban i ask crime police" what a line, i can't control my laugh while reading dis line :Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:

OMG such an annoying person :hitthewall::Anger:, this guy might have been entertained by his complaints on his classmates by the teacher during schooldays and still he has not grown and following the same :Laugh1: and his messages made my day :rofl1:
Dude give me my candy back, mamma he took my candy :Cwl:

I offen see ppl here cry like babies for every small issues , I wonder sometimes that am i in kindergarten or an adult site.:emo: I wanna give lollipop n shut der mouths for sometime :cool1: