• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How many horror films? and what are your fav scenes?

I'm penning down a horror script. Interested to see how many actually like horror films. Kindly mention about the scenes that terrified you. Also do not mention any jumpscares.
Horror movies ❤️

Rathri(1992) Rgv's camera angles and cinematography was brilliant!

What lies beneath (2000)...one of my favourite thrillers .. story line is simple..wife gaslighted by husband and starts beleiving that she is loosing her mind...same same...camera work and cinematography was brilliant!!

Horror movies ❤️

Rathri(1992) Rgv's camera angles and cinematography was brilliant!

What lies beneath (2000)...one of my favourite thrillers .. story line is simple..wife gaslighted by husband and starts beleiving that she is loosing her mind...same same...camera work and cinematography was brilliant!!
I should see "What lies Beneath"
Gaslighting is so powerful!

I'm penning down a horror script. Interested to see how many actually like horror films. Kindly mention about the scenes that terrified you. Also do not mention any jumpscares.
I am very afraid of ghosts but I also love to watch ghost movies because the end of all these movies are completely satisfied. I have seen many movies of ghosts so I cannot discuss any of them separately...

I am very afraid of ghosts but I also love to watch ghost movies because the end of all these movies are completely satisfied. I have seen many movies of ghosts so I cannot discuss any of them separately...
Just try to list out your most frightening scenes