• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How long you have been sleepless

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Almost sleep is the important part of the human life how much time you are sleep less maximum.
I was sleep less around sat noon 2pm to today night hope i will sleep at 11 almost 79 hours of not even taking a nap it hard which spoils my physical and mental health badly if i have spoke bad with anyone in this 2 days i personally ask sorry too tc.

Instead of typing this, you should had a short nap to keep up. Anyway go have a good night sleep. Make sure to get 7+ hours sleep, which is necessary. But for some all they need 5-6hrs of sleep, it depends upon their sleep pattern and routine.

Sometimes I felt like changing my nick from Imagination to Insomniac but then wondered if Insomniac changed his nick to mine would be more reckless TBH I have sleepless nights. I find it difficult to fall asleep.

Welcome back student if awake catch my classes which you skipped:p

Instead of typing this, you should had a short nap to keep up. Anyway go have a good night sleep. Make sure to get 7+ hours sleep, which is necessary. But for some all they need 5-6hrs of sleep, it depends upon their sleep pattern and routine.
Lovable peripa thanks for the care :hearteyes: meanwhile work finished at 11 only.

First make sure you teach me proper Tamil/Telugu, don’t make me say Stupid things to users ( I don’t mind saying I Love You but then that user will experience sleepless nights)
First you need to practice things with the teacher once you trained i will let you know lolz

Its the best thing.
Waking up around 3:30-4 after a good sleep on everyday basis.
Too healthy to get up in that brahma mahurat!
I felt this msg to be the best one which i came across now this eve for me.
It surely is what you call brhama muhurut, we call it amrit vela.. N that is the time we (sikhs) perform our nitnem or daily prayers

Its the best thing.
Waking up around 3:30-4 after a good sleep on everyday basis.
Too healthy to get up in that brahma mahurat!
I felt this msg to be the best one which i came across now this eve for me.
3.30 to 4am is the ghost period... R u a ghost :Devil: