• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How does love feels like? How do you know that you love someone or just like the idea of love?

Beardo

Active Ranker
Hello everyone ☺
How does love feels like?
How do you know you love someone? How do you know that you LOVE them, not just admiring them, or like the idea of love, or like their attention? ☺
I think the most love i ever gave was to cats because i love them to pieces...

I often developed strong intense crush feeling to some people but it gets away so fast. Especially once they stopped giving me attention or stop talking to me. Like... "oh.. They are gone? Well cool... I'm over it anyway" but like if they ghost me ofc i will wonder about that a lot, but my feelings will fade so much and so fast as well. i mean it's really not so hard for me to get over it. It's mostly only take weeks maximum for me to get over them completely. i don't think i ever love LOVE someone. I wonder if it's just because of my BPD, or codependency, or maybe i am aromantic...? I mean i still desire a relationship, but like not that much... I mean... Like.. i like the attention, the idea of having a company, being taken care of. But feeling the real "love" doesn't seem very interesting to me. I mean like... It's kind of exhausting? I mean i don't know really... How do you manage to not get bored of someone or how do you manage to love them for years...?

Or maybe it just because i'm not in the right headspace right now... Maybe because the toxic environment i live in at the moment it just ruin all my motivation to try and believe in love.

Love is different for everyone, and there's no one right way to feel it.

Some people feel it strongly, while others feel it quietly.

Feelings can change, and each relationship is unique.

Thinking about what love means to you can help you understand how you want to handle relationships.

And it's okay to focus on your own happiness first.

Last edited:
Hello everyone ☺
How do you know you love someone? How do you know that you LOVE them, not just admiring them, or like the idea of love, or like their attention? ☺

I often developed strong intense crush feeling to some people but it gets away so fast. Especially once they stopped giving me attention or stop talking to me. Like... "oh.. They are gone? Well cool... I'm over it anyway" but like if they ghost me ofc i will wonder about that a lot, but my feelings will fade so much and so fast as well. i mean it's really not so hard for me to get over it. It's mostly only take weeks maximum for me to get over them completely. i don't think i ever love LOVE someone. I wonder if it's just because of my BPD, or codependency, or maybe i am aromantic...? I mean i still desire a relationship, but like not that much... I mean... Like.. i like the attention, the idea of having a company, being taken care of. But feeling the real "love" doesn't seem very interesting to me. I mean like... It's kind of exhausting? I mean i don't know really... How do you manage to not get bored of someone or how do you manage to love them for years...?

Or maybe it just because i'm not in the right headspace right now... Maybe because the toxic environment i live in at the moment it just ruin all my motivation to try and believe in love.
Love is an illusion
Either u have to survive with that or simply gets rid of it...
I know 99% people consider this theory wrong...
Coz love is a feeling I think which has no boundaries and its totally unconditional.
If there is any condition in love, it's purely a business or u can say fraud.

My idea is not to demotivate you....
But I speak truth...

Hello everyone ☺

I can only mention a beautiful Hindi song to give my view point.