• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hijda.....

Bishamonten

Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Hijda.........

You must have read this word in Hindi room many many times. But do you know what does that mean.

Isn't that an abusive word ?
Nope, actually it wasn't or isn't but guys use it as an abusive word.

Oh, so what does it mean ?
The word Hijda is used for the trans gender community or the Eunuch people.

So, why do guys use it as an abusive word ?
Coz they love degrading a community, a caste group.

Come on, degrading a caste or community on Zozo, who does that ?
I have seen many people doing this. Non Hindi or sometimes even Hindi users don't know the meaning or they do know the meaning and still use such words. Words that are offensive to an entire community or caste group. Our country has different religion and caste people, some people still have the narrow minded mentality of upper caste, lower caste and they are bringing this mentality on a virtual platform.

They think that by using words like Hijda and other words (caste names, acc to them which are lower ones) while abusing or casually makes them look manly and cool.

According to them the trans community or the caste people are just cowards, good for nothing but as you all know this isn't true. Not only this but making fun of someone's sexual orientation. I am very well aware that guys do fake gender but that doesn't mean people should insult or talk bad about an entire community or bring caste mentality on Zozo.

So, what we can't change the world !!
But, you can surely change your friends. Laughing with them is equal to supporting them. So, let your friends know degrading isn't cool !!

(Kindly ignore grammatical errors if any, might edit the thread laters.).

Hijda.........

You must have read this word in Hindi room many many times. But do you know what does that mean.

I have seen many people doing this. Non Hindi or sometimes even Hindi users don't know the meaning or they do know the meaning and still use such words. Words that are offensive to an entire community or caste group. Our country has different religion and caste people, some people still have the narrow minded mentality of upper caste, lower caste and they are bringing this mentality on a virtual platform.

They think that by using words like Hijda and other words (caste names, acc to them which are lower ones) while abusing or casually makes them look manly and cool.

According to them the trans community or the caste people are just cowards, good for nothing but as you all know this isn't true. Not only this but making fun of someone's sexual orientation. I am very well aware that guys do fake gender but that doesn't mean people should insult or talk bad about an entire community or bring caste mentality on Zozo.

But, you can surely change your friends. Laughing with them is equal to supporting them. So, let your friends know degrading isn't cool !!

Very well written and much needed

Hijda.........

If I'm talking here without real life, I'd say, we're here for the story: the chat, the fun, and the laughs. So why is the cast judging going on here, everyone is human, and we are here to talk to people. So it is not right to insult anyone in this language be it real life or virtual life. You can say no if you don't want to, but it's not okay to insult him/her.

thankyou @Bishamonten for alerting me to this post and excellent job in writing it . @Anshhi is totally right . people who feel the need to degraded , i am a supporter of the whole LBGTQ community because for those who dont know me , Even though i am with @Hades i am Bi sexual ,i have over the year before Hades slept with women and men , i have multiple Gay and lesbian friend and i even have Trans friends , i know a few drag queens to .
the cowards in the world are those who degrade and abuse those different to them . they have no idea what someone from the community has been through ,they dont know how hard it is to be accepted ,people of the LBGTQ are often shunned by family ,friends ,beaten and abused all because of who they are. i ever see that word in any language used as a insult towards anyone gay ,les ,trans or bi they will have the nightmare i am and not even @Hades can stop me
we have a LBGTQ room Sex chat side that any Gay , Les ,trans or Bi can use ,it is English only ofc but they can speak there regional in pm
@Bishamonten you can inform them of it and i hope they can feel safer

Also in case you dont know in sex chat we are banning any males pretending to be females which are easy to spot just by the way the interact and talk but also cause well usernames used can be seen. i had my mod make me these warning signs
Males Under Female Names.jpg
Males Under Female Names 2.jpg

Thank you so much @Aphrodite

the cowards in the world are those who degrade and abuse those different to them . they have no idea what someone from the community has been through ,they dont know how hard it is to be accepted ,people of the LBGTQ are often shunned by family ,friends ,beaten and abused all because of who they are.
Well said, Perse. This is what happens with the trans people or people belonging to LGBT community. People do fake genders to play, cheat for sex. But regular users, including badge holders too use such words very casually. There are many castes in our country like I said, people do upper lower caste stuff on Zozo too. And such people are truly cowards !!

Also in case you dont know in sex chat we are banning any males pretending to be females which are easy to spot just by the way the interact and talk but also cause well usernames used can be seen. i had my mod make me these warning signs
View attachment 230472View attachment 230473
I feel this rule should be applied to the IC side as well coz some regular users do this to play with people.

If I'm talking here without real life, I'd say, we're here for the story: the chat, the fun, and the laughs. So why is the cast judging going on here, everyone is human, and we are here to talk to people. So it is not right to insult anyone in this language be it real life or virtual life. You can say no if you don't want to, but it's not okay to insult him/her.
As already said caste words or similar words are used for abusing. The more degrading words, the more manly they are, that's their mentality..

Hijda.........

When people get frustrated with their own mistakes and suck their ass, they abuse someone in a downgraded manner so that they can keep themselves clean, then they use this word and many words like this.
Nd they even don't know that this shows their own personality only.

Btw, well written

Last edited:
It's amazing how much you care about us.You have arranged separate rooms for different types of people to maintain a peaceful environment.But we ourselves are fighting among ourselves for reason or for no reason, fighting in the name of religion, fighting in the name of caste. It is surprising to think about our situation,we still call ourselves decent people.We educated people,could not respect people.

As already said caste words or similar words are used for abusing. The more degrading words, the more manly they are, that's their mentality..
I think they can't be people with a healthy brain. Because to respect someone, education is not necessary, people can be respected only if they have good reforms in themselves.