• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hi anyone help re chat room access?

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
I keep getting a message saying I cant access chat rooms and the reason in PAID? Anyone know what they mean by paid? I have asked admin but no reply so far

Thank you

Which room you are speaking about?

Did you adhere to Chat rules or violate them. Need more clarity to answer on the issue.
No I have not broken any rules in chat that I know of and no one has said anything plus it said reason PAID which sorry I don't understand what they mean by reason for no access is 'PAID'

@Julie1 removed your ban, one of our admin got report that you are using this site for some kind of paid sexting, so it could be a false information. Now it is sorted.

@Julie1 removed your ban, one of our admin got report that you are using this site for some kind of paid sexting, so it could be a false information. Now it is sorted.
Thank you for your good help. Let me assure you I have no paid service of any kind and it is just some malicious attempt by some guys there. I have joined Indian adult social sites since 2006 most of which have closed and that's all. I do not make money from chatting or texting and would not know how to.

Thank you for your good help. Let me assure you I have no paid service of any kind and it is just some malicious attempt by some guys there. I have joined Indian adult social sites since 2006 most of which have closed and that's all. I do not make money from chatting or texting and would not know how to.
it may be a mistake.anyway you can login now. Happy chatting :)