• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Having Multiple Partners, your opinion on this ?

Zinovia

Epic Legend
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Having multiple partners may refer to two or more consenting adults having sex at once. It may also mean a person who chooses to have more than one sexual partner during any period of time. Both activities tend to be heavily criticized and get the attention of people who wish to judge what other people do behind closed doors. This should be no surprise since even polyamorous relationships and poly dating tend to be disapproved of by some people.

The fact that this is taboo speaks to the fact that so many people see the sexuality of others as their business. That sums up the entirety of many social-sexual issues that we face in our society. Truthfully, while nobody owes anybody positive affirmations for their sexuality, minding one's own business is definitely a virtue.

Well I agree it's a personal choice. But I guess one's partner should be hinted about one's craving to engage with multiple partners at the very beginning stage of a relationship itself.
Imagine dating this person for 3 years, and one fine morning out of the blue, the person just drops the bomb - three years of the relation built goes to nothing.
So I guess partners must be very open about these things at the very beginning stage of a relation.​

Having multiple partners may refer to two or more consenting adults having sex at once. It may also mean a person who chooses to have more than one sexual partner during any period of time. Both activities tend to be heavily criticized and get the attention of people who wish to judge what other people do behind closed doors. This should be no surprise since even polyamorous relationships and poly dating tend to be disapproved of by some people.

The fact that this is taboo speaks to the fact that so many people see the sexuality of others as their business. That sums up the entirety of many social-sexual issues that we face in our society. Truthfully, while nobody owes anybody positive affirmations for their sexuality, minding one's own business is definitely a virtue.
I have no partner so I have no opinion.sorry

Well I agree it's a personal choice. But I guess one's partner should be hinted about one's craving to engage with multiple partners at the very beginning stage of a relationship itself.
Imagine dating this person for 3 years, and one fine morning out of the blue, the person just drops the bomb - three years of the relation built goes to nothing.
So I guess partners must be very open about these things at the very beginning stage of a relation.​
Completely agree with you