• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative HAVE U EVER MET ??

MillaN

✮ HeZ FerroN ✮
VIP
Posting Freak
There is always an alarm that keeps on saying.. " something unnecessary or unusual is going to happen! "
and I trust this intuition in my brain.

One evening when I was going home after school on public transport in a window seat watching the scenery outside.
I could sense a hand coming near my hip through a space between the seats and that man staring at me from behind with cold shark eyes in a very calculating way.
So I stared back with a rude vision. Yet he didn't drop his eyes which made me fearful and suddenly I left that seat and moved away.

And after a few months, " he raped a kid " as headed in a newspaper.
It literally took a week to come out of those nightmares. I was not a victim there but what about the kids who were spoiled and still there were kids outside who have been raped and abused all the time.
Irrespective of gender about 47% of male and 43% of female abusers roam!

Of children physically abused in families, in 88.6% of the cases, it was the parents who were the perpetrators. More than 50% had been sexually abused in ways that ranged from severe such as rape or fondling to milder forms of molestation that include forcible kissing.

Neither be a victim nor appreciate abusers.

Yet some play two roles as a villain and a saviour being a poison and an antidote hence, why Children are nearly impossible to escape or explain from.
those are masters at keeping the victims in a state of confusion.
They praise your structures if they need food, and body shames if they don't need it and they take complete control of ourselves and entrap us physically and mentally into their world.
Whenever u are in a state of confusion
Learn to say NO.
Listen to survivors !!

Every single survivor has an insight of what they have gone through.
The way each people look at others is different. But, when it comes to abusers, they make us too close and induce fear, self-destruction, and loss of trust in others and our own judgement equally losing ourselves into the turbulent sea of self-doubt.

Get to know that abusers basically control the environment and the physical act of control is just a single part of it.

PATIENCE AND MUTUAL RESPECT IS THE KEY

National Commission for Women Helpline (INDIA)

Last edited:
Gurls should learn self defence activities to be lioness and can protect herself,
Abuse isn't just physical , it is also mentally and Emotionally and are the worst wounds . physical wounds heal but mental or emotional wounds always stay and linger
it is easy to say "women should protect themselves " but that is also like saying women shouldn't wear short skirts or make up" . it more Men should learn to treat women as equal cause Tbh if it wasn't for women ,men would even be walking the earth .
you can learn all kinds of physical protection but until you are actually confronted in a abuse situtation with someone stronger ,bigger and maybe armed being karate kid wont matter

Abuse isn't just physical , it is also mentally and Emotionally and are the worst wounds . physical wounds heal but mental or emotional wounds always stay and linger
it is easy to say "women should protect themselves " but that is also like saying women shouldn't wear short skirts or make up" . it more Men should learn to treat women as equal cause Tbh if it wasn't for women ,men would even be walking the earth .
you can learn all kinds of physical protection but until you are actually confronted in a abuse situtation with someone stronger ,bigger and maybe armed being karate kid wont matter
I didn't meant that.
I'm not supporting any type of abuse.

I meant, women should be prepared and be self-confident and to be ready to fight and win.

There is nothing wrong if women being ready for kind of things,

We knows there any many type of people
Who abuse physically
Who abuse emotionally
Who abuse mentally

Recently I have watched one web series Criminal Justice

That guy was professionally by Lawyer but he was abuse his wife since a long and even she doesn't know she's getting abused

many of cases women doesn't know they are getting abused.

Actually we always only watch...
Either live or videos (in form of news, serials, movies n web series)
And at the end we get happy by seeing the justice done...
These all r virtual...

We all should think and do practical..
Everyone should know abt the type of harrasment first which they can face either girl or boy/ men or women...
(As described above, so don't wanna repeat)

First of all no one should harras anyone which barely visible...
So, if anybody get harrassed by anyone, I strongly suggest to revert back at the same time and don't fear at all..
Coz already u r facing bad behaviour that time, so what more bad will be done???

Fight back strongly by any means
Whatever u get in ur hand make ur weapon...
Utilize ur brain in case of cyber world..

And sometimes it's better to escape from there if possible...

And lastly try to learn some techniques to save urself and share to ur parents and bestie too if u faces this type of problem...

(I m putting my view only which I strongly believe)

Thank you
Be safe n healthy

Last edited:
And the abusers,

Domestically, socially or even virtually.

Learn the difference between the one who says "Hey you Why are u doing this and asks for the reason before trying to control " and the one who says "Stop doing this now! "

And that is coercive control, that you are living under a suffocating world of a person who controls every aspect of the action or the moments you do like, what u say, what u do, the food u need to eat, to whom u need to talk, how to interact with people around, everything is been monitored and controlled. The act of ' CONTROLLING' gives immense pleasure to the abusers. And it's a type of slavery.

A Hell to a victim and a heaven to abusers.

Slavery, when it comes to sex, domination of partner vocally and abusive vocals differs.

In simple, abusers basically use the same simple patterns over the years for every single new person, and you can see through the eyes in real. Recognition of that pattern matters.

Yet, never imply this in every man as they are the time bomb.

The angry men among the abusers are only 10 per cent, whom we have basically seen even in wall chats. But, the majority are sweeteners until they reveal their true self when they feel the victims are completely owned fully.

The very first pattern is psychological control. They gain your authority mentally and trust like a marathon. They make victims feel like, they knew each other for a long time. And the trust increases.

Straight with the point, Think much, Don't take anything too soon, and Observe the transformation

THINK MUCH WHEN :
  • Too much of compliments and sweet words (honey, babe, .. ) when a person gives very soon.​
  • Talks about the personal pieces of decisions very soon as you know them.​
  • And the one who gives unsolicited advice on your tastes, beliefs and personal style even including " You know what you need to do ".​
  • When he shares the secret making you feel that you are the only one who holds his secret. And if you give your secret to anyone other than you, it is the way you are giving the means to control​
  • Abusing thrives in isolation. He ruins your relationship with all others and wants all of you to make himself.​

Learn to say NO when you are in a state of confusion.

An abuser really can't accept all the NO you say ultimately.
You will know the transformation.

There was a beautiful tv program by Aamir Khan about this - forgot the program name - which was informatively explained about these things. Let me search if I could find.

Well written and presented red wine!
@EkaLustYa Spill some incidents you have seen in it redwine . And thank you so much master !!

wildfireuv.gif

I have written to the department of education , urging them to introduce Self defense classes and making them mandatory for especially the girl students. Self defense is not just defending one in view of danger but also it gives a sense of self confidence that one can ward of aggressors if the need arises.

I have written to the department of education , urging them to introduce Self defense classes and making them mandatory for especially the girl students. Self defense is not just defending one in view of danger but also it gives a sense of self confidence that one can ward of aggressors if the need arises.
That's a grt work!

That's a grt work!
Thank you bro. But as always my email was forwarded to the various so called "concerned" person and till date nothing has been done about it. I really feel self defense classes should be made compulsory . Also as one user correctly mentioned that apart from the fact that girls become self sufficient with such classes , boys should also be taught to behave with females. Only then things can improve in our country else it's just a sinking boat when it comes to women's safety :)