• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

# Happy Valentine’s Day...! #

love-spell-by-dr-moosa.jpg

Happy-Valentines-Day-HD-Wallpaper-Image.jpg

267f5d69-7b8a-45b9-99b0-534623a3e7ae_1.b4b13fde67255ab00493ff5f4fd5edc5.jpeg

We all make mistakes in life. But it is never a mistake to love. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.

It's a special day in which many celebrate it with their partners, it's a time of love and romance, but this date has much more to it than just buying flowers, chocolate and making expensive dinner reservations. Valentine's Day is a day named after a Saint, Saint Valentine. He was a priest in Rome and would secretly marry the roman soldiers to their significant other during times of war, which back then was forbidden by law.

His efforts in helping people to build their families and his charity work made him famous and only after his death and many years later he was made a saint by the Vatican and the date February 14th (either his birth or death) was chosen to celebrate what his actions represented to the world.

It's a day to show love in all of its forms, the love between spouses, love between boyfrie and girlfriend, the love between boyfriend and boyfriend, the love between girlfriend and girlfriend, the love between family, the love between friends. Today I want to wish you all my dear friends, all ZoZo chatters a very happy Valentine's Day!IMG_2609.JPG