• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Forum Anniversary to ❥࿐⠂˖❥࿐ ❥࿐⠂Ms.Altruistic❥࿐⠂⃝♥ of ZoZo

Before to this zozo let us thanks the day 6January, when a Jewel was born,
Lord worked all his creativity and art to create a being like her ,a true magic he had shown.....
Drop of ocean,contains all the essence of the unending sea,
So is the warmth of her heart,never such loving and kind heart in my life I ever see....
Thanks zozo otherwise such a unique individual, where I had found,
Whenever she text on the walls with her humor and joyous spirit,for me itz a heavenly sound.....
No one in this universe can be the "Genuine her", coz she can't see even a stranger sad or hurt......
Thank you Lord for this blessing,to let us see the most "Warmest of heart"

Congratulations @JUPITER" Ms. altruistic of zozo" On your 2nd anniversary at forums and thank you Lord for letting us see the "Warmest of heart"

:heart1:
Thank you soo much ! :inlove: that's beautiful , happy that you join forum and chat and show me that I can really loose my temperament :Cwl:

I guess like you nobody annoying me

[ in good way ] maybe . :worried::Cwl::inlove:

After reading everyone's post
Le me what to wish n how to wish now
My reaction be like
d51.gifv.gif

Ok let's start giving some work to my brain
jeyk-confused-great-escape (1).gif

In simple terms I can say u @JUPITER is the best companion I met ever working with u is the most craziest thing.........the failed attempts I try to explain u about the game the efforts u put to understand my meaningless explaination of the game n everytime u simply change the normal game to a masterpiece round Happy second zozoversary jupiii The title apts u very much "The Altruistic girl of Zozo "
:inlove: :heart1: :Drunk:

Last edited:
Me reaction be like
View attachment 168270

View attachment 168271

In simple terms I can say u @JUPITER is the best companion I met ever working with u is the most craziest thing.........the failed attempts I try to explain u about the game the efforts u put to understand my meaningless explaination of the game n everytime u simply change the normal game to a masterpiece round Happy second zozoversary jupiii The title apts u very much "The Altruistic girl of Zozo "
:Cwl: the starting awesome

Thank you Soo much @Aashman work with you alwyas its full of #expect the unexpected thing ever . And our small " fight " while something goes wrong :giggle::inlove:

Thank You for your title which fit me well and wishing many many more game organisations and work with you !

And our favourite emoji : :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Me reaction be like
View attachment 168270

View attachment 168271

Thank You for Your kind wishes, @Aashman ..
You two are the best hosts ever in ZoZo :hearteyes:

Yes, as You said, the title aptly applies to @JUPITER
"Ms. Altruistic of ZoZo." :heart1:

:Cwl: the starting awesome

Thank you Soo much @Aashman work with you alwyas its full of #expect the unexpected thing ever . And our small " fight " while something goes wrong :giggle::inlove:

Thank You for your title which fit me well and wishing many many more game organisations and work with you !

And our favourite emoji : :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Now I'm confused what n how to react love ? Or wow ? Or laughing? Mixed reaction :Drunk: n yeah I'm so happy that u still remember that the title "Ms Altruistic girl of Zozo ❤️" was given by Me the small fights are just bcz of my explaination :Cwl: