• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday @Seerat ( Cute )

Ryan

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
It's not like I've forgotten you . Deep down i pretend that i have moved on but my heart knows that truth. Deep down may be it's all over ..we both have no feelings to show but still somewhere inside me i have some memories Which made me remember you. I still long for you somewhere❤️

We have spent so much time with each other and we have cared for and loved just the way we always do. I was lucky to get that love and care from you. Today, I have more assurance that we’ll love each other more and care for ourselves till the end of time. :blush:
Happy birthday cutu ( @Seerat ):heart1:

तेरी धड़कन ही ज़िंदगी का किस्सा है मेरा तू ज़िन्दगी का अहम हिस्सा है मेरा मेरी मोहब्बत तुझसे सिर्फ लफ्जों की नहीं है तेरी रूह से रूह तक का रिश्ता है मेरा ❤️❤️

user3352985_83ac0dea503d.jpg

It's not like I've forgotten you . Deep down i pretend that i have moved on but my heart knows that truth. Deep down may be it's all over ..we both have no feelings to show but still somewhere inside me i have some memories Which made me remember you. I still long for you somewhere❤️

We have spent so much time with each other and we have cared for and loved just the way we always do. I was lucky to get that love and care from you. Today, I have more assurance that we’ll love each other more and care for ourselves till the end of time. :blush:

तेरी धड़कन ही ज़िंदगी का किस्सा है मेरा तू ज़िन्दगी का अहम हिस्सा है मेरा मेरी मोहब्बत तुझसे सिर्फ लफ्जों की नहीं है तेरी रूह से रूह तक का रिश्ता है मेरा ❤️❤️

View attachment 164608
Thnku silyannn ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

View attachment 164608
@Seerat ❤️✨
On your special day, I wish you to be happy and cheerful...!!❤️
:heart1::heart1::heart1:

May your eyes be filled with happiness, your❤ heart be filled with love, your mind with new ideas, and your life with success and exciting adventures...!!!❤️

1000007021.gif
Sending you nice wishes on your special day. May this year be filled with new achievements, bright emotions, and all the happiness you deserve....

Happy Birthday Seerat aka Cutuu..!!❤️✨
1000007023.jpg

@Seerat ❤️✨
On your special day, I wish you to be happy and cheerful...!!❤️
:heart1::heart1::heart1:

May your eyes be filled with happiness, your❤ heart be filled with love, your mind with new ideas, and your life with success and exciting adventures...!!!❤️

View attachment 164763
Sending you nice wishes on your special day. May this year be filled with new achievements, bright emotions, and all the happiness you deserve....

Happy Birthday Seerat aka Cutuu..!!❤️✨
View attachment 164765
Thnkuuu sis ❤