• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday my boyyy Damien aka Warrick ❤️❤️❤️

Furiosa

"Prism Pixie of ZoZo"
VIP
Posting Freak
My dear boyy......

Its your birthday today. Its the birthday of one of the most special person of my life. You have been there for me when i needed a shoulder. You were there to hold my hand and pick me up from a big fall i had. You have been so understanding and a trustworthy friend of all time. I will cherish every moment that we have spend together and I wish you stay besides me as always. You are a person who was genuinely happy for me when i smiled and cried with me when I was sad.

I wish all good things come your way. May you succeed and achieve every good things in life. And I promise to be by your side and keep our friendship forever and flourishing.

You were, will and always be my boy. I wish you a many many happy returns of the day... Love you @Warrick ❤️

Yours One and Only Paaroooooo..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fd4dc39eab2e35967d38091435582051.jpg

My dear boyy......

Its your birthday today. Its the birthday of one of the most special person of my life. You have been there for me when i needed a shoulder. You were there to hold my hand and pick me up from a big fall i had. You have been so understanding and a trustworthy friend of all time. I will cherish every moment that we have spend together and I wish you stay besides me as always. You are a person who was genuinely happy for me when i smiled and cried with me when I was sad.

I wish all good things come your way. May you succeed and achieve every good things in life. And I promise to be by your side and keep our friendship forever and flourishing.

You were, will and always be my boy. I wish you a many many happy returns of the day... Love you @Warrick ❤️

Yours One and Only Paaroooooo..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

View attachment 214134
Thank you so much parooooooos :heart1: :kiss:

Its ur luck that u wshed me