• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Meeow !

manoj kumar

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
You came from nowhere and started a conversation, and I didn’t even look at your profile.

You: You were chatting 24 hours, don’t you have a job?'

Me: 'Are you gonna give me a job?'

You: 'Even I don’t have a job.'

Me: 'Okay then, let's go and beg for love from girls by touching their feet.'

You: 'Huh! Can you do that?'

Me: 'Why not, I even do Angapradakshinam.'

I remember I shared a meme, and then you replied, 'I will look like milky only.' I realized you were a girl after a 15-minute conversation, and then I saw your profile. We spent hours and hours in PM, and we never got bored for a single second. It's been about one and a half months, and our life has been like a rollercoaster. All I want to say is I miss you badly every day and won't stop anything from showing my heart.

Meeow, you turned me into a poet and DJ, and now I can't stop myself from writing to you. May your birthday bloom like flowers, taste like a delicious cake, and be as soothing as witnessing a sunrise from behind the snowy mountains.

You bring so much joy into my life. Happy birthday meeow! and Merry Christmas!!s-l1600.png

You came from nowhere and started a conversation, and I didn’t even look at your profile.

I remember I shared a meme, and then you replied, 'I will look like milky only.' I realized you were a girl after a 15-minute conversation, and then I saw your profile. We spent hours and hours in PM, and we never got bored for a single second. It's been about one and a half months, and our life has been like a rollercoaster. All I want to say is I miss you badly every day and won't stop anything from showing my heart.

Meeow, you turned me into a poet and DJ, and now I can't stop myself from writing to you. May your birthday bloom like flowers, taste like a delicious cake, and be as soothing as witnessing a sunrise from behind the snowy mountains.

You bring so much joy into my life. Happy birthday meeow! and Merry Christmas!!View attachment 188996
:hearteyes:

You bring so much joy into my life. Happy birthday meeow! and Merry Christmas!!View attachment 188996
Happy B-Day to Ifthiii✨❤ God Bless Her