• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY @CROWN:)

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
Collage Maker-02-Mar-2023-06-16-PM-5312.jpg

Happy Happy Birthday to my best friend. The one I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no one other. Who I can laugh with no extent, I promise to always stick by your side through the good and the bad, you are my best friend it's impossible to stay mad at you because I have important things to tell you and I am sure you do too. I'm here for you and always will be" and proved it even we're side by side or miles apart we are always together by heart. I love you no matter what. You mean the world to me I love you no matter what rain or shine. :heart1:

You're special & when I say special I mean very very special to me. Because I have always noticed that Im not so comfortable with anyone but when it comes to talking with you, sharing with you, I always feel like i can I dont have limits, You listen to me. You dont judge me! don't fear about what you'll think about me. Thanks for shouting at me when I was wrong thanks for fighting for me, thanks for making me realize that I am special for you, important for you & never leaving me when I was worse, don't need anyone else but I just need one person in my life & that's you. Just stay with me always because you're very very special to me & I Love you so much.:heart1::hearteyes:
@CROWN

Thanks is a very small word in front of all the wish gifts that I have received from your side since 12 midnight till now. Words cannot express how special you make me feel every moment. thank you so much. Your friendship means a lot to me. You are very special. I never dreamed that someone could celebrate my birthday in this virtual unknown world in such a special way as you did. really wonderful moment for me was❤️:hearteyes:Snapchat-189835202.jpg

I don't know how to say thanks, but you understand everything without expressing me, without saying anything, understand whether I am happy or sad. Are there tears of sorrow or of happiness? You are really best thing happen in my life thank you thank you so much. to make the day so special

Thanks is a very small word in front of all the wish gifts that I have received from your side since 12 midnight till now. Words cannot express how special you make me feel every moment. thank you so much. Your friendship means a lot to me. You are very special. I never dreamed that someone could celebrate my birthday in this virtual unknown world in such a special way as you did. really wonderful moment for me was❤️:hearteyes:View attachment 112672

I don't know how to say thanks, but you understand everything without expressing me, without saying anything, understand whether I am happy or sad. Are there tears of sorrow or of happiness? You are really best thing happen in my life thank you thank you so much. to make the day so special

:hearteyes:all this is just a small effort frm my side....to make special day of my special person...the memorable one...and thankyou are just formalities....only ur presence is enough for me.
Words can't express what uh mean for me...just remember, am always there for uh no matter what's the situation is.
:Dull:hn hn hn ab thik h boht hua angrezi....ganda larki naha liya kro badbu aata inna duur se bhi yaha tk:map:

View attachment 112648

Happy Happy Birthday to my best friend. The one I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no one other. Who I can laugh with no extent, I promise to always stick by your side through the good and the bad, you are my best friend it's impossible to stay mad at you because I have important things to tell you and I am sure you do too. I'm here for you and always will be" and proved it even we're side by side or miles apart we are always together by heart. I love you no matter what. You mean the world to me I love you no matter what rain or shine. :heart1:

You're special & when I say special I mean very very special to me. Because I have always noticed that Im not so comfortable with anyone but when it comes to talking with you, sharing with you, I always feel like i can I dont have limits, You listen to me. You dont judge me! don't fear about what you'll think about me. Thanks for shouting at me when I was wrong thanks for fighting for me, thanks for making me realize that I am special for you, important for you & never leaving me when I was worse, don't need anyone else but I just need one person in my life & that's you. Just stay with me always because you're very very special to me & I Love you so much.:heart1::hearteyes:
@CROWN
Wah nice akle kha rhi clown apple