• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Handwriting vs Typing : Is pen still mightier than Keyboard

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
In the past few days you may well have scribbled out a shopping list on the back of an envelope or stuck a Post-it on your desk.

Perhaps you made a few quick notes during a meeting.

But when did you last draft a long text by hand? How long ago did you write your last “proper” letter, using a pen and a sheet of writing paper? Are you among the increasing number of people, at work, who are switching completely from writing to typing

My handwriting was the worst one like a second standard child so i always prefer to type

20201030_155500.jpg

My handwriting

My handwriting depends on my mood..
But then most of the time its bad , so you know ...

My handwriting was the worst it was like a 2 std boy writing his homework by the demend on his mom who told that after finish homework he go for play. Its almost worst than anything and its my signature and iam popular for the worsf handwriting still now its worst than anything and also i got backlogs due to this. And more over a core subject in ug i am the king in it i have taught and made clear 20 pepole and i got arrear. Lolz the only thing nice was that 20 pepole give treat one by one for 20 days. two egg pups and a tea in canteen lolz
56ba10e912c9fdad3560b99cc39eb843.png