• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hahaha any eligible ;) :p

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/trend...-marry-his-virgin-daughter-1473279-2019-03-08

Millionaire dad would pay Rs 2 crore to any man who will marry his virgin daughter
A millionaire dad, from Chumphon province in southern Thailand, recently made headlines because he wanted to sell his virgin daughter for USD 314,166, which is Rs 2,19,65,701 approximately.

our today’s dose of bizarre news, an Asian dad is making headlines for the most absurd reason and it is the most mind-boggling thing you will read today.
A millionaire dad, from Chumphon province in southern Thailand, apparently wants to give away USD 314,166, which is Rs 2,19,65,701 approximately, to anyone who marries his virgin daughter.
According to Mirror, Arnon Rodthong was so frustrated with his daughter Karnsita, 26, not getting married that he decided to arrange her wedding like this.
Karnista, who reportedly is a university graduate and speaks Chinese and English fluently according to her father, was not getting married, so her father came up with the plan.
According to him, the man needs to have only three qualities to marry his daughter, which are, "He doesn't have to be that smart - just able to read and write. Please don’t bring your degrees to cluster the house. Hard working and not lazy. Stingy about money and loves durian.
Arnon, is a durian farmer, with the largest business in his locality, so he wanted someone who could handle his business, Mirror reported.
"I want someone to take care of my business and make it last. I don't want a person with a bachelor's, or master's or philosopher's degree. I want a diligent man. That's all. As soon as I have an in-law, I will give up all my assets to him," he said.
In fact, after Karnsita found out about the news she was surprised by it. "I was surprised but I can see the funny side to it, too. It is true that I am still single. If I have to get married with someone, I only want him to be a diligent and good person who loves his family," she said.