• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

good bye note..

Dr Love

Favoured Frenzy
I am finally stepping down from here. Thanks to all the friends who gave me so many good and bad memories. Almost two years of journey ends here.
Thank you once again to all my friends who have been with me even in bad times. Maybe there will be a comeback, never know.
Here are some lessons that I have learned and the most important thing is not to trust anyone blindly, this is just an imaginary world, there will be many good and bad experiences here, take what you need and del the rest. Everyone has their own space and many people have reached here because of bad situations in their lives. Don't use anyone for your needs.
happy chatting dear zozo family
I have never been a perfect person and sometimes i have some mistakes from my side and I am sorry for the mistakes I have made.

Tc all:heart1: