• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

God is always with you...

Stranger Boss

Facts Finger of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
09842887-900B-463B-A692-397693968687.jpeg

It really is. I always know God is with me. I can often mentally say that I need some kind of sign for something. And perhaps the Lord always sends me signs because He hears my thoughts. However, I don't always notice it. And I'm sorry that it's so. People are often forgetful and inattentive. But over the years, I've learned to see and realize everything faster. I'm from firstchurchlove.com, if you didn't know. I like our community. Of course, we aren't closed to new people. Sometimes my colleagues ask me where I'm going or what I do in my church. And I say, I go to worship, sing with my brothers and study the Bible. And I'm always warm by their questions about my church. I understand that the Lord wants to lead them to salvation.

Last edited: