• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Friendship

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Yes i meet this idiot @Rapunzel 5 years before chat on that time iam shy and not speak much in main as well as pvt i watch them speaking. one fine day anika (olduser because @Vidhull will ask who is anika so i mention here) anika was a good friend and she said rapz was my good friend i tried speaking with this idiot we speak hai and bye in main thats it and she was a idiot who lost her mind when ever she got angry ( still i have doubt she has mind lets discuss this latter)
one day she becomes the admin of the chat i asked her so do you change idiot she said i wont change iam always a good friend
This continues still this many years. But the worst thing about this idiot was she will vanish from chat without telling anyone almost she vanished around 1 and half years.
During that period a old user from hindhi chat said rapz met an accident i cried and follow him where ever he goes and get his pvt he wont respond iam mad and ask him daily how is she now he build ups everything after 10 days he said i lied.
And almost its not easy to be a admins friend people blame you for her ban and mutes lolz.
Some pepole talk bad about us yes some girls even say i denied to speak with them even they are close to me. A well known user in chat possesively asked who is important to you rapz or me i said rapz and she stopped talking to me lolz it happens.
Many pepole call me sombu because she is admin lolz our friendship started before that.
A friend a guide a philosopher of my life when ever i got typical situations in life i just login zozo forum to text her and ask for a solution.
She is my best friend thats it i know her well and she knows me better. Its not easy to be as just a friend with a girl in a sex chat site.(dont laugh admin named it as sex chat)
A Special thanks for being there for me this much years. And understand my stubborn and handle me well no words let it continue over years.

If I reply on this it doesnt fit because we are always like that. So let me skip this idiot. Dont blabber useless stuff btw I think you got the timelines wrong somehow.

Next still you dont figure any of my guest ids and tries to flirt which is so like you idiotic. So just use your brains sometimes. :facepalm:
Expected lolz :Cwl:

Good to see great friendship blossoming may you both stay blessed

Yes i meet this idiot @Rapunzel 5 years before chat on that time iam shy and not speak much in main as well as pvt i watch them speaking. one fine day anika (olduser because @Vidhull will ask who is anika so i mention here) anika was a good friend and she said rapz was my good friend i tried speaking with this idiot we speak hai and bye in main thats it and she was a idiot who lost her mind when ever she got angry ( still i have doubt she has mind lets discuss this latter)
one day she becomes the admin of the chat i asked her so do you change idiot she said i wont change iam always a good friend
This continues still this many years. But the worst thing about this idiot was she will vanish from chat without telling anyone almost she vanished around 1 and half years.
During that period a old user from hindhi chat said rapz met an accident i cried and follow him where ever he goes and get his pvt he wont respond iam mad and ask him daily how is she now he build ups everything after 10 days he said i lied.
And almost its not easy to be a admins friend people blame you for her ban and mutes lolz.
Some pepole talk bad about us yes some girls even say i denied to speak with them even they are close to me. A well known user in chat possesively asked who is important to you rapz or me i said rapz and she stopped talking to me lolz it happens.
Many pepole call me sombu because she is admin lolz our friendship started before that.
A friend a guide a philosopher of my life when ever i got typical situations in life i just login zozo forum to text her and ask for a solution.
She is my best friend thats it i know her well and she knows me better. Its not easy to be as just a friend with a girl in a sex chat site.(dont laugh admin named it as sex chat)
A Special thanks for being there for me this much years. And understand my stubborn and handle me well no words let it continue over years.
Friends forever:hearteyes: