• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fragrance

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Hav u ever wondered wen few people enter the room the wonderfull fragrance they spread..?:hearteyes: While v use the same perfume and it smells awkward:envy:

Yup the general fact is everybdy has their own unique FRAGRANCE in their body..:headphones:

Lets discuss abt tis.. And no offense am purely discussing about the ideas i hav and i practice...:inlove:

For Example,
During childhood v all would hav weared our Dads shirt which has to b washed, it smells different, bt smelling our own shirt tat smells different.. The source of this odor is the bacterias in our SWEAT, Well how to make it a pleasant one..??:idea:

Try evry possible perfumes in the world tat u can afford, Each perfume brings out different odor wen reacting wit ur SWEAT, some may b Awesome, some pleasant and some il b awkward.:hitthewall:

By trying much perfumes, u can feel the smell all day long in ur body, few perfumes stick to ur skin for the full day once its sprayed, find out which one was tat.
This s the way u can choose the one for u..:blessing:

For making it clear, i use a perfume tats pleasant for me and the people around me, bt wen my brother used the same i got migrain pain and even mom said tat. The reaction was different, and i suggested him the idea.:clapping:

To stay Unique in a Crowd choose the Unique FRAGRANCE of yours..:fingercross:

Stand alone..

My brands are,
The man Company - Blanc & Noir
AXE Signature Gold Dark Vanilla & Oud Wood Perfume

Now mention urs.. Which makes u confident and unique in a Crowd...???

(note: Tis s not for the ones, who hates perfumes.. Lol, dont bring a broom towards me):Cwl:

Lol, fed up wit these bio students, i donno wat was tat.. I was thinking whthr its the name of another perfume :Cwl:
Those are like natural love scents, secreted by our body to attract the opposite/same gender, resulting in arousal ;)

I don't like perfumes or sprays.. and so I don't use one..
Hope I'm not alone in this :worried: