• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FOREVER MUTED

I don't need this forum and I never want your damn certificate , what qualification you have ? You go n serve your friends mr.ichayan. You think I will come n beg to lift the ban ? What the heck you think of yourself . You are just an admin of a damn site and I just tried this for few days and not even weeks . So reign yourself and be just an admin to your damn site . From the write up itself , I can understand where you got your formative years done and I am sure it's not from any notable schools. Go n get your basic understanding of English in line rather than jumping at a chance to educate someone who is far far more qualified than you .

First of all, if you come to any site check the rules and follow them, if admins or mods see you breaking them you will suffer the consequences of it. Second of all, by insulting an admin for doing his job as he should be doing only proves that you are incapable of understanding the meaning of rules in general. Ichayan is a good admin and does his job well. You should start learning English a little bit more sweetie, before trying to act like smartass when you can't back it up. Offending before trying to understand why you're banned shows high levels of immaturity. You broke a rule and suffered the consequence. Live with it.

First of all who wants access to this site my sweetie? You all are like a powder keg with fuse burning kind of attitude type people . So don't try to flex your muscle and start shoving your petty advices to my mouth . I know very well where I were educated and where that malayali guy ichayan got his certificates from and if you keep supporting his sucking English , that itself vindicate your poor understanding of this global language sweetie. So never ever try pushing your brainless thoughts down my way .

Ichayan banned you because you broke the rules, act like a grown up, and we really don't care about your certificates here. Only thing we care about is providing a great chat experience to our users. Ichayan will always have my support :) and since you got the answers you wanted about your banning, end of discussion, like you said yourself, you don't need the forum right? So please help yourself out :)

Hi Mr.linguist

I am so sorry to inform you that we stopped catering certificates for abusers even if you would like to have one. Don't be impassioned for the consequences of your actions. As you said, yes i am the administrator and you are a abuser. So keep in mind that when you use your your filthy languages against users. However try your luck, but not repent later . I am not here for showing my scholar , i am for something more worthy. See you around. Watch your steps.

wow someone is seriously butt hurt ,another tit turd who farts higher than his own ass .as senior admin nobody is to un ban that pretentious over grown macho ego asshole ,if IT can't follow the rules then IT ain't welcome ,he can take his superior stuck up attitude and shove it up his ass ,take his ip and keep it on the B.O.S list