• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

for save girls

Yug Purush

Favoured Frenzy
for save girls child initiative

dedicated to daughters

ek ladki kitni bhi seva kre toh bhi wo apne husband ki queen nahi banti par hazar galtiyan kr ke bhi wo apne father ki princess hi hoti hai..

A father asked who do you love more me or your husband !!!

The best reply given by the daughter is I don't know really but when I see you I forget him but when I see him i remember you ...

Respect the girls..

dedicated to daughters

ek ladki kitni bhi seva kre toh bhi wo apne husband ki queen nahi banti par hazar galtiyan kr ke bhi wo apne father ki princess hi hoti hai..

The best reply given by the daughter is I don't know really but when I see you I forget him but when I see him i remember you ...

Respect the girls..
thanx-15.gif

dedicated to daughters

Respect the girls..
Very nice