• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FOR MY MUSIC PLAYER (DIWALI GIFT )

tutta

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
ok so here this is for you !
not more sweet and lovely than yours !

when i met you for the first time i thought you as some pro lady of zozo like you know the inside outs but got to know you are were a idiot with lots lots of cuteness
we started our memories from calling you music player to jhumka.
then we went inot the best part BLUE DEMONS, here after our bond got promoted and changed completely

this was the start of baigan ka bharta :kiss: or i should a start of something which will be going on forever.
this was also the first time i got to know you are reckless idiot i just aksed why you wont play , i didnt asked for proof .:facepalm:
but the proof was beautiful hehe

after that we spent hours spilling coffee, you makign random arts and also writing something something on paper lol :inlove::blush:
we had many many happy moments, till now i was so overwhlemed that i wasnt able to control this much love from a single person uffff
u changed my life upside down

then we had fights because of me because i wasnt able to understand your mood swing na, the rememberable part is the talk after fight :inlove:

once your words me very much after the fight you told me too forget it and then you made me happy trust from that day till right now i am not able to remember why i was said wht did you say . THATS THE LEVEL OF YOUR MAGIC ON ME MY JAADUGAR
:heart1::heart1:

THEN WE BOTH BECAME BUSY WITH EACH OTHER LIFE, BUT I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE I WANTED YOU AT THOSE TIME WHEN I WAS FREE,
BUT AFTER A SMALL FIGHT I UNDERSTOOD THAT REAL LIFE IS IMPORTANT TO COMPLETE OUR DREAMS ( remember that dream i wrote few days ago i am talking abt that )

Then you met RAM and also introduced me to him , this guy is the only person common and very very very close to each others heart . @Ramchand you heart hacker :blush:. hehe trust me at first i was jealous like how the heck he had such capabilities to win anyone heart, then i just got to understand "you cant win on ram dude, when he already won you".

then we both again have so many cute days of talking the most cutest is fetish thread right hehe.
we both shared each other sorrow, happiness and everything yrrr . You changed me completely, u made me a human again .
no matter how many fights we did we are always there for each other caring for each other which will never ever extinguish.

just like yesterday, i regret for wht i did but the second moment i already had immense care and tension for you so i already contacted you indirectly . i cant leave you alone never ever ANA.:heart1: those words were not fine that was just words made in misunderstanding those tags are just bluff, forget them and remember the tags i gave in this video and accept this as your diwali gift ullu.

AREY I WANT TO WRITE SO SO SO MUCH IT WILL BE SO LONG ACTUALLY MORE LONG THAN THOSE 7 PAGES.
do you remember than one thing i wrote in it for you about marriage :Drunk::Cwl: (I hope the heel size doesnt increase for mentioning it)

AT LAST ALL I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ANA,
be happy pagli your happiness is wht make me happy , the video you made was just something i have framed in my heart and mind.
sorry for all the hurting and mistakes i made till now , i already regret it all so much ANA

HERE THIS YOUR DIWALI GIFT MORE IS THERE LOOK DOWN :heart1:
THUSSS HO JA PAGLI
.............................................................................. MORE TO WRITE
FOR MY ANA

ok so here this is for you !
not more sweet and lovely than yours !

when i met you for the first time i thought you as some pro lady of zozo like you know the inside outs but got to know you are were a idiot with lots lots of cuteness
we started our memories from calling you music player to jhumka.
then we went inot the best part BLUE DEMONS, here after our bond got promoted and changed completely

this was the start of baigan ka bharta :kiss: or i should a start of something which will be going on forever.
this was also the first time i got to know you are reckless idiot i just aksed why you wont play , i didnt asked for proof .:facepalm:
but the proof was beautiful hehe

after that we spent hours spilling coffee, you makign random arts and also writing something something on paper lol :inlove::blush:
we had many many happy moments, till now i was so overwhlemed that i wasnt able to control this much love from a single person uffff
u changed my life upside down

then we had fights because of me because i wasnt able to understand your mood swing na, the rememberable part is the talk after fight :inlove:

once your words me very much after the fight you told me too forget it and then you made me happy trust from that day till right now i am not able to remember why i was said wht did you say . THATS THE LEVEL OF YOUR MAGIC ON ME MY JAADUGAR
:heart1::heart1:

THEN WE BOTH BECAME BUSY WITH EACH OTHER LIFE, BUT I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE I WANTED YOU AT THOSE TIME WHEN I WAS FREE,
BUT AFTER A SMALL FIGHT I UNDERSTOOD THAT REAL LIFE IS IMPORTANT TO COMPLETE OUR DREAMS ( remember that dream i wrote few days ago i am talking abt that )

Then you met RAM and also introduced me to him , this guy is the only person common and very very very close to each others heart . @Ramchand you heart hacker :blush:. hehe trust me at first i was jealous like how the heck he had such capabilities to win anyone heart, then i just got to understand "you cant win on ram dude, when he already won you".

then we both again have so many cute days of talking the most cutest is fetish thread right hehe.
we both shared each other sorrow, happiness and everything yrrr . You changed me completely, u made me a human again .
no matter how many fights we did we are always there for each other caring for each other which will never ever extinguish.

just like yesterday, i regret for wht i did but the second moment i already had immense care and tension for you so i already contacted you indirectly . i cant leave you alone never ever ANA.:heart1: those words were not fine that was just words made in misunderstanding those tags are just bluff, forget them and remember the tags i gave in this video and accept this as your diwali gift ullu.

AREY I WANT TO WRITE SO SO SO MUCH IT WILL BE SO LONG ACTUALLY MORE LONG THAN THOSE 7 PAGES.
do you remember than one thing i wrote in it for you about marriage :Drunk::Cwl: (I hope the heel size doesnt increase for mentioning it)

AT LAST ALL I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ANA,
be happy pagli your happiness is wht make me happy , the video you made was just something i have framed in my heart and mind.
sorry for all the hurting and mistakes i made till now , i already regret it all so much ANA

HERE THIS YOUR DIWALI GIFT MORE IS THERE LOOK DOWN :heart1:
THUSSS HO JA PAGLI
.............................................................................. MORE TO WRITE
FOR MY ANA
Thanks for all of this... You makes me feel really special thank you ❤️