• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

For a woman sex is both physical and emotional

subha2

Epic Legend
A woman have sêx because she wants the man.

A man have sêx because he wants sêx.

You see the difference?

Sêx is a physical thing to a man.

But for a woman, sêx is both physical and emøtional.

A woman can have sēx because of love. But a man can have sêx because of sêx.

Before a woman can have sêx with you, she must have feēlings for you. She must have that emøtionally attachment to you, Not talking about those trāding their for møney in the name of Hoøk up, Stop it. Heaven is watching ❤️

That EROS dimension of love will be there.

Hārdly will you find a woman having sêx with a man she does not love. Except if she's a prøstitute.

But for a man, reverse can be the case. A man may have no iota of love for you, and still have sêx with you.

This is why a man can hire a prøstitute just to have sêx. He doesn't need to love the prøstitute before he fulfills his sèxual desire.

Now, understand this:

As a woman, a man can use you to feed his sexūal desires. He can even give you money. He can take you out. All because he wants sêx, not you!
If you want to know if a man truly loves you, don't give him sêx. Sit back and watch.
If he leaves you because you don't give him sêx, then he doesn't love you. He only loves sêx!
Dear young adult girl!
As you're growing up and getting closer to the journey of marriage life..pls try to understand that you can choose a husband for yourself but your kids can't choose their own father,while choosing a father for them pls choose a father,a friend,a tutor,a prophet,and a guidance for them...
And don't forget to be good mother you can raise a hero and not a zero
Wedding ring is the smallest handcuff ever made, so think deep, choose your prisøn mate carefully and sentence yourself wisely, to avoid prisøn break.
1705724591431.jpg

You see the difference?

Before a woman can have sêx with you, she must have feēlings for you. She must have that emøtionally attachment to you, Not talking about those trāding their for møney in the name of Hoøk up, Stop it. Heaven is watching ❤️

Hārdly will you find a woman having sêx with a man she does not love. Except if she's a prøstitute.

But for a man, reverse can be the case. A man may have no iota of love for you, and still have sêx with you.

This is why a man can hire a prøstitute just to have sêx. He doesn't need to love the prøstitute before he fulfills his sèxual desire.

Now, understand this:

As a woman, a man can use you to feed his sexūal desires. He can even give you money. He can take you out. All because he wants sêx, not you!
If you want to know if a man truly loves you, don't give him sêx. Sit back and watch.
If he leaves you because you don't give him sêx, then he doesn't love you. He only loves sêx!
Dear young adult girl!
As you're growing up and getting closer to the journey of marriage life..pls try to understand that you can choose a husband for yourself but your kids can't choose their own father,while choosing a father for them pls choose a father,a friend,a tutor,a prophet,and a guidance for them...
Wedding ring is the smallest handcuff ever made, so think deep, choose your prisøn mate carefully and sentence yourself wisely, to avoid prisøn break.
View attachment 196766
Agreed ur opinion for women...
But men are also very sensitive and sensible too...
I know these days sex is jst a game for all..

Bt for me sex is a feeling between two...
I can eloborate this bt giving my very short opinion...
Thanks with love

Agreed ur opinion for women...
But men are also very sensitive and sensible too...
I know these days sex is jst a game for all..

Bt for me sex is a feeling between two...
I can eloborate this bt giving my very short opinion...
Thanks with love
It was nice to say, its very nice. If two minds are not united, sex is not fun. It seems that two minds are not fun unless they kill two lives.

You see the difference?

Now, understand this:

Dear young adult girl!
View attachment 196766
Sorry I couldn't read that big.

Sex is a game or a fun thing without which life cannot be imagined but a partner must be one who understands what is sex . If you are a clumsy person, playing the whole tie will be wasted

:Cwl:
u r a sexoh :Dull: olic..