• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Flirty questions ( only for boys)

Lol... I thought thst u want to hold me... But u r busy wid the bus:angry::map:
Bbye. Me ja rahelaaaa tu koi kam k nahi
run-chase.gif

1. Jus rest on a couch listening to some acoustics and melodies language doesn't matter with a few coffees.

2. A few kisses on the neck little perks on your earlobe as I whisper a few naughty things don't ask me where my hands would be I'd just let them caress you at their own will maybe a bit more if the place and time permits

3. Of course I do love getting one and giving one.

4. Not sure what's the cover you meant, if it’s a picture from others profile I'd rather borrow it from them.

5. I take a lot of time before deciding to let someone go, I’ve a tendency to keep my ego in check with my loved ones.

6. An open mind and loyalty, she’ll get that bit from me too

7. Unexpected conversation, love a good long conv any day.

8. Almost losing virginity on a open road on a late night

9. Soft and sweet, I love romance with lust not the other way around

10. Of course, I do like one

11. Yes

12. Every guy would be I guess, I’m no different a bit jealousy is good for any relationship

13. Not sure haven’t created an obsession on one particular person or a thing so the basic needs to keep me alive would do, hoping an adventure is around the corner.

14. My happy place? Umm at the mountains in a small cozy house a few candle lights and light music there I am on a cozy couch writing about someone I loved

15. Yes, I’ll take a bite on the neck any day

16. Likeminded people who tend to use words, someone who creates curiosity keep me involved in a convo

17. Not sure, I guess mostly the things I encounter are a result of some decisions I make.

18. If we happen to cross paths on the right mood you’ll get a few let’s see

19. A secret, it used to be. I might have spilled it on one of the questions asked on forum.

20. To explore the nature where mortal emotions are too far away to be felt.

21. Umm probably writing, a hobby I couldn’t get rid off

1. There is this mountain in my neighbourbood.. could say a walking distance
i used to buy coke and cheetos whenever am too tired and feel the breeze from the top of the mountain
am not much of a stargazing guy but the view from there..means a lifeworthy moment according to me ehe

2. Tell me abt ur fetishes first lol

3. Yup i wud very much appreciate a good massage

4. chocolate covers perhaps? then its a strict no lol

5. Am Funny and determined.. nothin much

6. Unshakable character , compassionate , supportive yet Practical , Caring and more.. i cant express how i want my ideal girl to be..
cho chorry ehe.. its like "Perfect to me" the exact meaning of my "Better half"

7. Cosplayin as my fav female character maybe

8. Never Floss Dance next to a dog.. believe me it wud chase u for a kilometer

9. Soft and Sweet inside Bossy Outside

10. Well if i like them yes..

11. Not yet.. Only gone for a undie dipping lol

12. Nope maybe a lil bit ehe

13. Duh Food what else

14. Underwater Ocean and Archipelagos.. i lub the sea!!!

15. U Cud leave a thousand Hickeys

16. Fame and power but am not thirsty for it tho..

17. To some extent yes i do but not totally worshipping those ideas

18. Am Sharp-Witted

19. Yup i already mentioned it here .. search!

20. Bali,Indonesia

21. Obsessed For a Happy Lyf..