• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FIRST LOVE.....

Yes, even its one side, its very peaceful and happiest moments in life.. Like going to school or college by expecting to see her..
Yeah, I know that coz I too had some one side love too ....

its really a nicest feeling, and you know if we get a smile from that person whom we love in our heart.. ufff.... :inlove::heart1:

You can explain little bit more about that.. and we likes to know how romantic you were:nerdy:
My first love let me explain it between i have attracted to many girls its human nature always.
Its started with a girl at 9 std leave a 12 girl was in same tution so attracted towards her a lot.
Then at my first year of clg followed a girl of same department without knowing that she was from my department beacuse first year all girls in some other department due to same subject. Then came to know she was in the same place as i live and after a year she spoke to me too but its just a attraction. But in ug i see a girl in first day of clg i liked and ask notes every time with her and followed her like when ever she goes in a. Bus i get in same bus like wise it goes for a 6 months then slightly came to know that two boys in same class of mine fighting for her from first year as iam a lateral entry and i came to know its too just the attraction for her colour. Then after finished ug i spoke with one of the class girl and affection on her yes it my first love we named it as friendship she shares everything to me same as i do it goes fine around 3 years and iam afraid to propose even i visited her home twice and her parents to kind may be i lose a good friend she got married and still being a good friend like sharing birthday wishes every year. And meet a girl in pg yes she is my second love i meet her in second day of my clg yes she was too from my class i got fall for her in first sight latter we both taked around 3 years and one fine day i give her marriage prposal even i know it wont happen due to caste issues she too said the same and she gives her marriage invitation she is in newzland now still same shares birthday wishes it happens love always makes you feel special a small care affection and attraction its what love is

My first love let me explain it between i have attracted to many girls its human nature always.
Its started with a girl at 9 std leave a 12 girl was in same tution so attracted towards her a lot.
Then at my first year of clg followed a girl of same department without knowing that she was from my department beacuse first year all girls in some other department due to same subject. Then came to know she was in the same place as i live and after a year she spoke to me too but its just a attraction. But in ug i see a girl in first day of clg i liked and ask notes every time with her and followed her like when ever she goes in a. Bus i get in same bus like wise it goes for a 6 months then slightly came to know that two boys in same class of mine fighting for her from first year as iam a lateral entry and i came to know its too just the attraction for her colour. Then after finished ug i spoke with one of the class girl and affection on her yes it my first love we named it as friendship she shares everything to me same as i do it goes fine around 3 years and iam afraid to propose even i visited her home twice and her parents to kind may be i lose a good friend she got married and still being a good friend like sharing birthday wishes every year. And meet a girl in pg yes she is my second love i meet her in second day of my clg yes she was too from my class i got fall for her in first sight latter we both taked around 3 years and one fine day i give her marriage prposal even i know it wont happen due to caste issues she too said the same and she gives her marriage invitation she is in newzland now still same shares birthday wishes it happens love always makes you feel special a small care affection and attraction its what love is
U have future in Essay competition :Dream1:

കരളുപങ്കിടാന്‍ വയ്യെന്റെ പ്രേമമേ
പകുതിയും കൊണ്ടുപോയി
ലഹരിയുടെ പക്ഷികള്‍

സ്നേഹിക്കുന്നതിനുമുമ്പ്
നി കാറ്റും
ഞാനിലയുമായിരുന്നു.
കൊടുംവേനലില്‍
പൊള്ളിയ കാലം
നിനക്കുകരയാനും
ഒരു മഴയാകാനും കഴിഞ്ഞിരുന്നു.
തപ്തമായ എന്റെ നെഞ്ചില്‍തൊട്ടുകൊണ്ട്
നിന്റെ വിരലുകള്‍ക്ക്
ഉഷ്ണ്മാപിനിയാകാനും കഴിഞ്ഞിരുന്നു.
ഞാന്‍ തടാകമായിരുന്നു.
എന്റെ മുകളില്‍
നീയൊരു മഴവില്ലായിരുന്നു.
ഒരു കര്‍ക്കിടകത്തില്‍
നമ്മള്‍ മാത്രം
മഴത്തുള്ളികളായിരുന്നു.
ഒരു ഋതുവിലൂടെ
നിന്റെ ചിരിക്ക്
വസന്തമാകാന്‍ കഴിഞ്ഞിരുന്നു.
ഒരു മഞ്ഞത്ത്
നമ്മള്‍ മാത്രം
പുല്‍ക്കൊടികളായിരുന്നു.
ഒഴിവുകാലത്ത് നമ്മളും
ഒരു ഋതുവില്‍നിന്ന്
ആള്‍ക്കൂട്ടവും പിരിഞ്ഞു.
ഒരു ശൈത്യത്തില്‍
മരപ്പൊത്തിലൂടെ
വലംകൈയിലെ
ചൂണ്ടുവിരലിലൂടെ

നിനക്കു നീലയാകാന്‍ കഴിഞ്ഞു.('പുഴയുടെ കാലം')