• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

First Airplane Experience??

My first flight journey....
I dont know what stage i was in that time...
Just copying on my co - passenger, what he was doing :tso::rofl1::rofl1:

Cramped legroom, window seat turning out to be the worst, feeling awkward asking for booze, trying to eat on a 2 x 2 table, checking Ur passport every now and then, so on and so forth...

The experience was like... Can we travel this far on a sleeper bus or train next time pleaseeeeeeeo_O

Thats the ideal spot to use airplane mode in phone! :Drunk:
It was like hell.
As soon as it took off what the heck i felt ,Heart beats dhak dhak.I felt so strange.Also felt like to vomit.But i controlled anyhow fooling my mind thinking somthing good all of a sudden a good memory types.
When it even took a small turn i felt it in my hearts and vains!.
But it gone normal finally after 30mins of getting used to it out of 1st tym experience!

Crazy fun. First, I couldn't unbuckle my seatbelt . Lesson learnt: must pay attention to flight attendant's demo.
Lmao.
Window sit is borin and bad idea during night flight. No fun especially if nature iscalling
Time to time i check my papers and passport if theyre completed or not. Totally paranoid inshort!!

How was your first aeroplane experience?

Anxiety? Curiosity? Fun?

I have not missed a single announcement on my first flight. Hahaha.
It's not my first trip but obv a fun trip. Once I got an emergency official trip and booked at airport counter for instant tikt & luckily I got first row with middle seat. I don't like middle seat anytime so got disappointed but the things happens next makes whole passenger in flight look at me with jealousy face. Two transfer airhostess of an other international flight came & sits on right and left of my seat & I felt flying high even before take off. that's the only trip I had so much fun but after that till now Im yet to get such luck :Laugh1:

Last edited: