• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Finally took the plunge

Dirdydawg

well after a long time visiting the site as a guest, I have finally taken the plunge into the world of registration, most will know me, but for those of you that dont I`m Dirdydawg, and please... not Dirty !!! although some may disagree :angel: ... the name originates from a James Cagney saying used in the older movies, as he sorted the `bad guys` out. In time i`ll post a pic but don`t get excited, I`m an old fart (55), but pleasant and approachable. Come and say hello, trust me i don`t bite, well not unless its requested :fingercross:. Btw, I`m as heterosexual as they come, so those gents who may be curious towards my leanings, be curious no more.. thanks

Hey you lovely fool! So glad you're now on the forum! You got a halo now? From whom did you steal it? Lol Ya know ya dirty dirdy no lies here lol loves ya :*

Oh just a random thought popped into my head while surfing through posts on here, is it possible to order "sexygirl" a new like button, I am pretty sure hers is wearing out :D