• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fighting over selfie spot??

D

Deleted member 59

While reading this morning I found this rather funny/concerning news about people starting a brawl over the best selfie spot at Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy. I get that when we travel we want to take photos and keep the best memories with us, but I'd never start and actual fight over a selfie spot.

So this whole took place on a Wednesday, cause that's when the monuments get a special light at night and it makes the whole place just like, amazing for you take pictures at. So two women, one a 19 year old girl from Holland and another one 44 year old italian-american decided to take their selfies on the exact same place and wouldn't give the spot away when asked by each other.

The exchange of words got physical and that was when their relatives decided to join in and instead of putting an end to it, well they started fighting among themselves as well. It took 4 officers to break out the whole fight and the tourists were charged for violence.

HTTP:
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/selfish-selfie-takers-spark-trevi-fountain-brawl-1.3592124

Seriously is this what the world has come to a selfie spot ffs wait a few minutes till they leave and take a pic geez this is why the planet is so fucked up over stupid shit like this i swear