• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

feeling headache with abusers

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
feeling headache with the abusers in ic and tc ... without reason they are abusing all the chatters in the room... especially they are targeting girls... if blocked that persons they will come with different different ids and started abusing again.... the abusers spoiling the chat room... why we cant take any action to reduce this abusers...

Admins/mods doing thr best to maintain frndly environment in chat rooms...unfortunately some guys like to abuse bcus they need syco happiness, we cant change thr mindsets. Only thing wana change is mindset of ths guys that is not in our hands.... (sure admin gona cm with new solutions(ideas))

feeling headache with the abusers in ic and tc ... without reason they are abusing all the chatters in the room... especially they are targeting girls... if blocked that persons they will come with different different ids and started abusing again.... the abusers spoiling the chat room... why we cant take any action to reduce this abusers...
I just don’t understand why you become so impatient Cherry.. You should see me being abused someday.. you will know how to tactfully keep them at bay.

Admins/mods doing thr best to maintain frndly environment in chat rooms...unfortunately some guys like to abuse bcus they need syco happiness, we cant change thr mindsets. Only thing wana change is mindset of ths guys that is not in our hands.... (sure admin gona cm with new solutions(ideas))
Thnx Piccu for acknowledging our work. Your belief will be lived upto.

one day or two days enough..... its going on everyday.... how yu feel like that immi... ???? im regular here in past that time im avoiding this room in 3 months.... even parents are not scolding us.... who they are scold to us...??? and they are not abusing me they involve family also how it feels....