• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

extreme

Feyre

Hello everybody! lately I feel that I lack emotions, lack of extreme and drive. Do you know how to add more colors to your life?

Hello everybody! lately I feel that I lack emotions, lack of extreme and drive. Do you know how to add more colors to your life?
You have to learn to live the way life is leading you, one day life will become colorful...

Extremeness comes when we live our life based on particular ideologies, belief, propaganda, living with memories<past>,Addiction ,trying or wanting to be perfect, Isolation, keeping hurts, feeling guilt, concerned about social image etc
The brain eventually loses sensitivity and creativity becomes dull and mediocre because it is conditioned by some Particular belief, ideologies, the brain feels caged ,oppressed and tries to escape from facts.

Do some creative work don't ask to others "Do what you love without fear" ,don't try to be perfect and don't think what others will say .

Last edited: