• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Erotic Hypnosis - A doorway to mindful orgasms

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Helloooo bad guys!!

Long time, no see?? I missed testing your patience too. Now, what crazy stuff I came up with?? So a few months ago I came across this thing called "Erotic Hypnosis". I know, right??

0953937b1886d4911ab992f1745d753e_w200.gif

You are probably thinking of this wheel now (or maybe Hypnotic film). But no worries, no wheels in this one and I ain't gonna steal your secrets :bandid:. So make yourself comfy okie.

So ever since hypnosis came into the picture people used it for many purposes. Some use it to make people overcome their traumatic experiences, some use it to overcome their fears, some use it to overcome mental blocks, some for healing and then somewhere at some point in time someone came along and used it to give orgasms to people :Dream1:. Maybe they thought of making others happy or maybe they were a pervert (anyway it is making some people happy now).

Anyway back to Erotic Hypnosis,

Have you ever thought of having an orgasm without touching yourself down there?
I am sure most of us have thought of it at some point. And some of us actually experienced it too.

Have you ever had a wet dream?
No?? It is okay. Yes?? Good for you.

How many times have you had a sexy wet dream that felt better than an orgasm through masturbation or sex??
At least once in your life, you might have felt like that and maybe you wanted it to happen again (or maybe you never had a wet dream so you wouldn't know). So what happens during a wet dream is your mind puts in a semi-conscious mode and gets you to a trance-like state in which your body becomes highly responsive to the suggestive images that your subconscious play in your dream. As you will be relaxed in that state, it will give an intense experience which makes you leak your sexual secretions in your pyjamas (or whatever you wear or maybe you sleep naked or maybe you are a woman so you don't really get to see any signs in your panties). But when you wake up, you don't really remember the dream.

So when it comes to Erotic Hypnosis, it is similar to having a wet dream except it is not. In Erotic Hypnosis you will be totally aware of your body, you will experience all the sensations, and you will be focussing on the voice of the Hypnotist, following their instructions, listening to their suggestions you will get into a trance and then you use your wild imaginations to have a beautiful experience or an intense orgasm. That is why I used "mindful" in the title okie, don't associate this experience with spirituality :Drunk:. And hands-free orgasms start in your mind so you can actually have multiple orgasms.

Having said that, don't expect too much from your first session with the hypnotist. It takes practice to achieve an orgasm through Erotic Hypnosis, very few will achieve orgasm in the first go, and for most people, it takes more sessions. But you will feel very relaxed after the session. So for the session either you can consult a certified Erotic Hypnotist (hard to find them) or you can use audio clips. Here we are using audio clips so you are in safe hands. And at any point don't feel guilty, you are not cheating on your partner or anything. It is just an audio clip you are using to have a different experience.

So ready for your first naughty session? :nerdy:

So there are two audios I have for you, one is from a male (his voice is so good, can turn on many women) and another one is from a female (she is a vixen). If you are a bisexual woman you can enjoy both.

So the male one is for females and the female one is for males.

For males: https://ia802306.us.archive.org/2/items/jackpot-11/Jackpot - No Hands.mp3 (download the audio for a better experience)

For females:

The video is age-restricted so you gotta log in, you can't try it in incognito.

I hope you like candy, cause he got candy. Trust me, he got a lot of candy :giggle:. And hope you don't mind him good girling you :bandid:.

Instructions:

1) Don't be sceptical about it, be open. Find a quiet place and make sure you won't be disturbed during the session (it will take around 30 mins so it is preferable to listen to it before going to bed at night).
2) Lay down on your bed (or sofa or couch or whatever) relaxed. Put on your earphones, play the audio and close your eyes.
3) Take deep breaths and breathe slow. Focus on the voice, listen to what he/she says and let go of control.
4) You will be tempted to touch yourself a lot during the session but as it is a hands-free experience, one should not touch their genitals during the session, doing so will ruin the experience. But nipple play is allowed if you feel like it.
5) At any point, don't hesitate/be ashamed to feel things and have no restraint on your imagination during the session.

And I am posting a website link below where you can find many Erotic Hypno audio clips to try.

The above website will be more useful for guys as most audio clips are made by women (btw the woman in the female audio is Isabella Valentine, you can find more audio clips from her there) but there are also audio clips that are gender-neutral so bisexual women can try them too. Most audio clips are downloadable and free. The Erotic Hypnosis audio clips will have the tag "HFO" under them so look for those with that tag.

For women, I recommend searching "Erotic hypnosis for women" on YouTube and sorting the results by the number of views or ratings to find the guy that gets you off. But if you already liked the guy in the audio clip that was shared before, he got a YouTube channel so you can check and try out his other audios.

His channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DeeperInsideYourMind

Optional reading:

Now comes the interesting part which you can totally skip if you want (but you will miss out some juicy stuff :p). Now why it took me so many weeks to write a thread on this? Because I was waiting for responses from some people as I sent these audio clips to get a review on these audio clips and wanted to document things to figure out if it is actually working or not. I tried to find people with different personalities, sexual experiences and sex drives.

So I sent the male one to 4 females, W, X, Y and Z (Of course, I am not gonna reveal their identities). W got so much sexting experience, is very open and is an explorer (she tried female audio too), X is an introvert and shy girl but got some experience, Y is a bisexual woman (she got the female one too) and very charming and Z got so much control over her body and she doesn't sext (she got very limited exposure). So far I got responses from W and X and Y responded partially to the female one.

I sent the female audio to 3 males, A, B and C (just because they are males I am not gonna reveal their identities too). To be honest, I don't know about B and C, I didn't know whom to ask and they were talking to me so I just asked and they volunteered but they haven't responded because they got busy so that leaves us with only A who responded to my questions.

So I asked the below questions to each of the individuals.

1)Did you experience an orgasm? If not, did you feel like you are getting there?
2)Did you experience any muscular contractions/pulsing in your genital region
similar to orgasms?
3)Do you feel it increased your libido after listening to it?
4)On a scale of 1 to 10, how relaxed do you feel after listening to the audio?
5)If you had an orgasm, on a scale of 1 to 10, how intense would you rate it?

Now let's start with me. What did you think? I wouldn't try it first??

My response:

1) I felt like I was getting there.
2) Yes I did
3) Yep (for a few mins maybe)
4) 8
5) NA (as I didn't have an orgasm)

Let me be descriptive about my experience. The first time tried the audio clip and it was soothing, relaxing, felt like I am edging and felt vibrations down there, strong spasms all over the body and strong muscular contractions down there. It felt like an orgasm but I didn't have an orgasm. It was strong though and I loved it. It was a whole-body experience. And I felt some pain in my thighs like I did some serious sexual workout or indulged in a serious sexual activity (you know what I mean) except I wasn't doing any for quite some time (or for a few weeks).

W's response (she is so descriptive which is good and welcoming):

1) Well, I didn't experience an orgasm. But yeah, I had tingling sensations all over my body especially near my pussy and my nipples were hard. Apart from the physical pleasure I felt the mental pleasure, it was way soothing (So she felt like she was getting there).
2) Yeah
3) Certainly a yes! Especially when he said "good girl" and when he was snapping his fingers I felt so aroused. By the end of the video. I couldn't resist pleasuring myself. When I was fingering, his voice was ringing in my ears (She pleasured herself after the session so don't touch yourselves during the session).
4) 10, maybe because I had a stressful day it felt so relieving.
PS: Audio needs to be heard with the utmost concentration. I had all these feelings when I closed my eyes. I was lying down on my bed with my legs apart and I was visualising what he said. (This PS is from her not me)
5) NA (but she sent 7 as she pleasured herself later, she rated that orgasm as 7, she was tired already keep that in mind)

Before taking the questionnaire, she said and I quote, "I ended up squeezing the bedsheet and my thighs too". And after answering the questionnaire, she also added, "It is better than sexting here, I don't have to satisfy any guy"

And on the female audio clip, she commented that the voice was so soothing, that she felt peaceful and it made her fall asleep. She said she had a good sleep.

X's response:

1) I felt like I am getting there. At first, I thought uff it is a long recording but as I listened I felt it is so short.
2) Ha
3) I felt like it so yes as I went deep and focussed on his voice.
4) 8, felt like listening to it again
5) NA

Y's partial response (on the female audio clip):

I listened to 3/4 of the audio and slept off. No physical response was there other than sleep. It was calming and relaxing. The downside is I felt it could have started slow. For me suddenly it was like a lady whispering in my ear and I wanted to tell her to back off. (She got busy and didn't try again to listen so she couldn't take the questionnaire)

A's response:

1) No and didn't feel like I was getting there
2) None
3) No increase in libido but felt relaxed
4) 8.5
5) NA

He said it is totally relaxing and says he is sure when stressed or tired listening to the audio clip soothes people. And that he had good sleep after listening to it after a stressful day.

Now I edited all of the above responses to make some corrections and remove some mannerisms so that people can't identify who is who.

So what are you waiting for? Try it, if you are lucky you will have an intense orgasm else at least you will have a good sleep.

Now male doms/dominatrixes or people who are scared of letting go of control may find it hard to have an experience in the beginning but with practice, you learn to let go of the remote. So keep trying!!

Come on, come on, put the audio on
It's Friday night, let's go sexy town
Gotta do your bed, put your headphones on
'Til you feel the pulsing, feel the throbbing
You got all you need
No, don't you worry baby, you don't have to touch it
But can play with nipples, baby
Baby, you don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
(You love deep drills)
(you love deep drills)

Sorry Sia, I just murdered your song in cold blood. But you know it is Friday night. But wait!! It is almost 12:40 in the morning so Friday had gone by, and now it is Saturday. That's a bummer. I actually started writing it in the evening, around 6, and now it is over 12. Anyway, I hope you have fun :fingercross:.

And if you are comfortable feel free to share your experience after trying it and do take the questionnaire.

End of optional reading

Enjoy your Erotic Hypnotic Orgasms!!

Edits:
Added the heading optional reading so that people can choose to skip it (it got some interesting stuff though)
Added which tag to search for on the hypnodb website to find Erotic Hypnosis audio clips
Added a bit more description to my experience
Fixed some typos and stuff (obviously that is so me)

Last edited:
Helloooo bad guys!!

Long time, no see?? I missed testing your patience too. Now, what crazy stuff I came up with?? So a few months ago I came across this thing called "Erotic Hypnosis". I know, right??

You are probably thinking of this wheel now (or maybe Hypnotic film). But no worries, no wheels in this one and I ain't gonna steal your secrets :bandid:. So make yourself comfy okie.

So ever since hypnosis came into the picture people used it for many purposes. Some use it to make people overcome their traumatic experiences, some use it to overcome their fears, some use it to overcome mental blocks, some for healing and then somewhere at some point in time someone came along and used it to give orgasms to people :Dream1:. Maybe they thought of making others happy or maybe they were a pervert (anyway it is making some people happy now).

I am sure most of us have thought of it at some point. And some of us actually experienced it too.

How many times have you had a sexy wet dream that felt better than an orgasm through masturbation or sex??
At least once in your life, you might have felt like that and maybe you wanted it to happen again (or maybe you never had a wet dream so you wouldn't know). So what happens during a wet dream is your mind puts in a semi-conscious mode and gets you to a trance-like state in which your body becomes highly responsive to the suggestive images that your subconscious play in your dream. As you will be relaxed in that state, it will give an intense experience which makes you leak your sexual secretions in your pyjamas (or whatever you wear or maybe you sleep naked or maybe you are a woman so you don't really get to see any signs in your panties). But when you wake up, you don't really remember the dream.

So when it comes to Erotic Hypnosis, it is similar to having a wet dream except it is not. In Erotic Hypnosis you will be totally aware of your body, you will experience all the sensations, and you will be focussing on the voice of the Hypnotist, following their instructions, listening to their suggestions you will get into a trance and then you use your wild imaginations to have a beautiful experience or an intense orgasm. That is why I used "mindful" in the title okie, don't associate this experience with spirituality :Drunk:. And Erotic Orgasm starts in your mind so you can actually have multiple orgasms.

Having said that, don't expect too much from your first session with the hypnotist. It takes practice to achieve an orgasm through Erotic Hypnosis, very few will achieve orgasm in the first go, and for most people, it takes more sessions. But you will feel very relaxed after the session. So for the session either you can consult a certified Erotic Hypnotist (hard to find them) or you can use audio clips. Here we are using audio clips so you are in safe hands. And at any point don't feel guilty, you are not cheating on your partner or anything. It is just an audio clip you are using to have a different experience.

So there are two audios I have for you, one is from a male (his voice is good, can turn on many women) and another one is from a female (she is a vixen). If you are a bisexual woman you can enjoy both.

For males: https://ia802306.us.archive.org/2/items/jackpot-11/Jackpot - No Hands.mp3 (download the audio for a better experience)

For females:

I hope you like candy, cause he got candy. Trust me, he got a lot of candy :giggle:. And hope you don't mind him good girling you :bandid:.

Instructions:

1) Don't be sceptical about it, be open. Find a quiet place and make sure you won't be disturbed during the session (it will take around 30 mins so it is preferable to listen to it before going to bed at night).
2) Lay down on your bed (or sofa or couch or whatever) relaxed. Put on your earphones, play the audio and close your eyes.
3) Take deep breaths and breathe slow. Focus on the voice, listen to what he/she says and let go of control.
4) You will be tempted to touch yourself a lot during the session but as it is a hands-free experience, one should not touch their genitals during the session, doing so will ruin the experience. But nipple play is allowed if you feel like it.
5) At any point, don't hesitate/be ashamed to feel things and have no restraint on your imagination during the session.

And I am posting a website link below where you can find many Erotic Hypno audio clips to try.

The above website will be more useful for guys as most audio clips are made by women (btw the woman in the female audio is Isabella Valentine, you can find her more audio clips from her there) but there are also audio clips that are gender-neutral so bisexual women can try them too. Most audio clips are downloadable and free.

For women, I recommend searching "Erotic hypnosis for women" on YouTube and sorting the results by the number of views or ratings to find the guy that gets you off. But if you already like the guy in the audio clip that was shared above, he got a YouTube channel so you can check and try out his other audios.

Now comes the interesting part which you can totally skip if you want. Now why it took me so many weeks to write a thread on this? Because I was waiting for responses from some people as I sent these audio clips to get a review on these audio clips and wanted to document things to figure out if it is actually working or not. I tried to find people with different personalities, sexual experiences and sex drives.

So I sent the male one to 4 females, W, X, Y and Z (Of course, I am not gonna reveal their identities). W got so much sexting experience, is very open and is an explorer (she tried female audio too), X is an introvert and shy girl but got some experience, Y is a bisexual woman (she got the female one too) and very charming and Z got so much control over her body and she doesn't sext (she got very limited exposure). So far I got responses from W and X and Y responded partially to the female one.

I sent the female audio to 3 males, A, B and C (just because they are males I am not gonna reveal their identities too). To be honest, I don't know about B and C, I didn't know whom to ask and they were talking to me so I just asked and they volunteered but they haven't responded because they got busy so that leaves us with only A who responded to my questions.

1)Did you experience an orgasm? If not, did you feel like you are getting there?
similar to orgasms?

My response:

2) Yes I did
4) 8

Let me be descriptive about my experience. The first time tried the audio clip and it was soothing, relaxing, felt like I am edging and felt vibrations down there, strong spasms all over the body and strong muscular contractions down there. It felt like an orgasm but I didn't have an orgasm. It was strong though and I loved it. It was a whole-body experience.

1) Well, I didn't experience an orgasm. But yeah, I had tingling sensations all over my body especially near my pussy and my nipples were hard. Apart from the physical pleasure I felt the mental pleasure, it was way soothing (So she felt like she was getting there).
2) Yeah
3) Certainly a yes! Especially when he said "good girl" and when he was snapping his fingers I felt so aroused. By the end of the video. I couldn't resist pleasuring myself. When I was fingering, his voice was ringing in my ears (She pleasured herself after the session so don't touch yourselves during the session).
PS: Audio needs to be heard with the utmost concentration. I had all these feelings when I closed my eyes. I was lying down on my bed with my legs apart and I was visualising what he said. (This PS is from her not me)
5) NA (but she sent 7 as she pleasured herself later, she rated that orgasm as 7, she was tired already keep that in mind)

Before taking the questionnaire, she also said and I quote, "I ended up squeezing the bedsheet and my thighs too". And after answering the questionnaire, she also added, "It is better than sexting here, I don't have to satisfy any guy"

And on the female audio clip, she commented that the voice was so soothing, that she felt peaceful and it made her fall asleep. She said she had a good sleep.

X's response:

1) I felt like I am getting there. At first, I thought uff it is a long recording but as I listened I felt it is so short.
2) Ha
5) NA

I listened to 3/4 of the audio and slept off. No physical response was there other than sleep. It was calming and relaxing. The downside is I felt it could have started slow. For me suddenly it was like a lady whispering in my ear and I wanted to tell her to back off. (She got busy and didn't try again to listen so she couldn't take the questionnaire)

A's response:

2) None
4) 8.5
5) NA

He said it is totally relaxing and says he is sure when stressed or tired listening to the audio clip soothes people. And that he had good sleep after listening to it after a stressful day.

Now I edited all of the above responses to make some corrections and remove some mannerisms so that people can't identify who is who.

So what are you waiting for? Try it, if you are lucky you will have an intense orgasm else at least you will have a good sleep.

Now male doms/dominatrixes or people who are scared of letting go of control may find it hard to have an experience in the beginning but with practice, you learn to let go of the remote. So keep trying!!

You got all you need
(You love deep drills)
(you love deep drills)

Sorry Sia, I just murdered your song in cold blood. But you know it is Friday night. But wait!! It is almost 12:40 in the morning so Friday had gone by, and now it is Saturday. That's a bummer. I actually started writing it in the evening, around 6, and now it is over 12. Anyway, I hope you have fun :fingercross:.

And if you are comfortable feel free to share your experience after trying it and do take the questionnaire.

Enjoy your Erotic Orgasms!!
Once you get more responses are you gonna publish it in some psychology/sexology journal? Seems like the text is ready :nerdy:

Will definitely give it a try. By the way well written and useful article

Helloooo bad guys!!

So when it comes to Erotic Hypnosis, it is similar to having a wet dream except it is not. In Erotic Hypnosis you will be totally aware of your body, you will experience all the sensations, and you will be focussing on the voice of the Hypnotist, following their instructions, listening to their suggestions you will get into a trance and then you use your wild imaginations to have a beautiful experience or an intense orgasm. That is why I used "mindful" in the title okie, don't associate this experience with spirituality :Drunk:. And Erotic Orgasm starts in your mind so you can actually have multiple orgasms.

So there are two audios I have for you, one is from a male (his voice is good, can turn on many women) and another one is from a female (she is a vixen). If you are a bisexual woman you can enjoy both.

For females:

Instructions:

The above website will be more useful for guys as most audio clips are made by women (btw the woman in the female audio is Isabella Valentine, you can find her more audio clips from her there) but there are also audio clips that are gender-neutral so bisexual women can try them too. Most audio clips are downloadable and free.

For women, I recommend searching "Erotic hypnosis for women" on YouTube and sorting the results by the number of views or ratings to find the guy that gets you off. But if you already like the guy in the audio clip that was shared above, he got a YouTube channel so you can check and try out his other audios.

Now comes the interesting part which you can totally skip if you want. Now why it took me so many weeks to write a thread on this? Because I was waiting for responses from some people as I sent these audio clips to get a review on these audio clips and wanted to document things to figure out if it is actually working or not. I tried to find people with different personalities, sexual experiences and sex drives.

similar to orgasms?

My response:

2) Yes I did
4) 8

Let me be descriptive about my experience. The first time tried the audio clip and it was soothing, relaxing, felt like I am edging and felt vibrations down there, strong spasms all over the body and strong muscular contractions down there. It felt like an orgasm but I didn't have an orgasm. It was strong though and I loved it. It was a whole-body experience.

2) Yeah

Before taking the questionnaire, she also said and I quote, "I ended up squeezing the bedsheet and my thighs too". And after answering the questionnaire, she also added, "It is better than sexting here, I don't have to satisfy any guy"

X's response:

2) Ha
5) NA

A's response:

2) None
4) 8.5
5) NA

You got all you need
(You love deep drills)
(you love deep drills)

Enjoy your Erotic Orgasms!!
I'll suggest u to write a. Conclusion sis I'll faint reading itta sara

I'll suggest u to write a. Conclusion sis I'll faint reading itta sara
@KIARA baby girl conclusion listen to the audio and tel her what n how u felt. Was it good did it soothe you, did it increase your sexual feeling etc

Urf long para i can't read.. And how the hell u typed it... Oh god if u really typed it.. I have a suggestion for u in which u can give voice message in your own language and then it convert that into any language u need in text.

Urf long para i can't read.. And how the hell u typed it... Oh god if u really typed it.. I have a suggestion for u in which u can give voice message in your own language and then it convert that into any language u need in text.
@Maaya i think you should try it its good

Helloooo bad guys!!

So when it comes to Erotic Hypnosis, it is similar to having a wet dream except it is not. In Erotic Hypnosis you will be totally aware of your body, you will experience all the sensations, and you will be focussing on the voice of the Hypnotist, following their instructions, listening to their suggestions you will get into a trance and then you use your wild imaginations to have a beautiful experience or an intense orgasm. That is why I used "mindful" in the title okie, don't associate this experience with spirituality :Drunk:. And hands-free orgasms start in your mind so you can actually have multiple orgasms.

So there are two audios I have for you, one is from a male (his voice is so good, can turn on many women) and another one is from a female (she is a vixen). If you are a bisexual woman you can enjoy both.

For females:

Instructions:

The above website will be more useful for guys as most audio clips are made by women (btw the woman in the female audio is Isabella Valentine, you can find more audio clips from her there) but there are also audio clips that are gender-neutral so bisexual women can try them too. Most audio clips are downloadable and free. The Erotic Hypnosis audio clips will have the tag "HFO" under them so look for those with that tag.

For women, I recommend searching "Erotic hypnosis for women" on YouTube and sorting the results by the number of views or ratings to find the guy that gets you off. But if you already liked the guy in the audio clip that was shared before, he got a YouTube channel so you can check and try out his other audios.

Optional reading:

Now comes the interesting part which you can totally skip if you want (but you will miss out some juicy stuff :p). Now why it took me so many weeks to write a thread on this? Because I was waiting for responses from some people as I sent these audio clips to get a review on these audio clips and wanted to document things to figure out if it is actually working or not. I tried to find people with different personalities, sexual experiences and sex drives.

similar to orgasms?

My response:

2) Yes I did
4) 8

Let me be descriptive about my experience. The first time tried the audio clip and it was soothing, relaxing, felt like I am edging and felt vibrations down there, strong spasms all over the body and strong muscular contractions down there. It felt like an orgasm but I didn't have an orgasm. It was strong though and I loved it. It was a whole-body experience. And I felt some pain in my thighs like I did some serious sexual workout or indulged in a serious sexual activity (you know what I mean) except I wasn't doing any for quite some time (or for a few weeks).

2) Yeah

Before taking the questionnaire, she said and I quote, "I ended up squeezing the bedsheet and my thighs too". And after answering the questionnaire, she also added, "It is better than sexting here, I don't have to satisfy any guy"

X's response:

2) Ha
5) NA

A's response:

2) None
4) 8.5
5) NA

You got all you need
(You love deep drills)
(you love deep drills)

End of optional reading

Edits:
Added the heading optional reading so that people can choose to skip it (it got some interesting stuff though)
Added which tag to search for on the hypnodb website to find Erotic Hypnosis audio clips
Oh no oh no oh no no no no bgm playing in my mind .. i was interested. Read the beginning para and then scrolled down to see the length... unfortunately dropped it

Helloooo bad guys!!

For females:

Instructions:

Optional reading:

similar to orgasms?

My response:

2) Yes I did
4) 8

2) Yeah

X's response:

2) Ha
5) NA

A's response:

2) None
4) 8.5
5) NA

You got all you need
(You love deep drills)
(you love deep drills)

End of optional reading

Edits:
Kaminii, its been awhile since you created a thread . One thing i would like to say, is kudoos to your efforts it always worth the time to read em and this is definitely interesting:hearteyes: i did tried this tho. I would always wanna come back listening to that deep soothing tone that demands me to go deep deep deep into his voicee:tso: to moreee informative unique threads from you. ❤️❤️

First of all a disclaimer: I am not going to belittle the worth and time that had been put into this write up or the experiences shared by others after going this article or the audios. With all the due respect - not at all .

I listened to the two audios one by female ( around 39 minutes ) and one by male ( 21 odd minutes ) so in total it’s like solid one hour and reading this article. Time worth spent? I guess so .. as I learnt few interesting things.

After listenting to the audios I felt —- isn’t this a good olds days and still a popular “ phone sex”? concept. Since when people calling this as “ erotic hypnosis”? ( sounded like brahmanandam?!!!)

But seriously - isn’t that how we talk during phone sex “ ohhhh baby .. close your eyes .. let me feel your body and the smell of aroma — hey did you use dove soap ? Ufff burying my face under this black feels so good baby .. uff yeah spread like that … just feel my breath on your pubic hair “ fuckkkkkk I stop here … isn’t that how we talk in long distance phone sex? It sounded exactly like that to me except the audio effect that going from left ear to right and right to left .. that’s the only difference I felt !

Isn’t that all we doing behind all these pvt windows or the corridors of voice talks mesmerizing other beings ? Should we come with a new term “ erotic sextist” if it’s only through text ?

Anyway new marketing jargon and complicating orgasmic things which was already complicated !!!

Just finger or shag guys and girls ! Just don’t worry about anything else !! Just fuck it up without any inhibitions!

Again - sorry that’s how I felt - not belittling any effort.

Again a good write up I would say.

Helloooo bad guys!!

For females:

Instructions:

Optional reading:

similar to orgasms?

My response:

2) Yes I did
4) 8

2) Yeah

X's response:

2) Ha
5) NA

A's response:

2) None
4) 8.5
5) NA

You got all you need
(You love deep drills)
(you love deep drills)

End of optional reading

Edits:
Wow.... thanks :inlove:
I am gonna try this Sunday:makeup:

If my memory is correct, I have encountered that wet dreams, three or four times

btw I think this audio alone not gonna work for me ...!! :giggle:
coz am poor in imagination .. anyway let me go through it and will let u know once I have done ..