• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Entrusting my enchantress - Evoking my Memory lane

Stupidworld

Shrewd Word Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
May 2017

I know there are around 100 men who are always trying to fall in love with you ,trying to impress you .trying to be in touch with you .. and I'm not amazed .. not at all .. I know That guy who always tries to be ur umbrella when you walk in the sun , I know that guy who constantly checks on if you had ur lunch, breakfast , coffee tea , whatnot,
I know that guy who would talk about the books he read and would always come to deliver books to you at your pg even though you both work in the same place . I know that guy who use to check if you had reached your place safely everyday from work .. I know that guy who would be all ears to you when u r in the boring long travel back to native .. I know that guy who you had forgiven and accept him in your circle even though he has proposed you a hundred times .. I know the list of guys whom you not even pay heed but still would be there for whenever you need help or errands .. I know the list their name and thier intentions ..
But I wanted you to know that I'm not perplexed, not bothered or their isn't a iota of hard feelings towards this group ..bcoz at the end of the day I know none of these guys not even a single one would be running in your mind when your world is empty and you need a shoulder to rest, mine will be the resting place ..

May 2017

I know there are around 100 men who are always trying to fall in love with you ,trying to impress you .trying to be in touch with you .. and I'm not amazed .. not at all .. I know That guy who always tries to be ur umbrella when you walk in the sun , I know that guy who constantly checks on if you had ur lunch, breakfast , coffee tea , whatnot,
I know that guy who would talk about the books he read and would always come to deliver books to you at your pg even though you both work in the same place . I know that guy who use to check if you had reached your place safely everyday from work .. I know that guy who would be all ears to you when u r in the boring long travel back to native .. I know that guy who you had forgiven and accept him in your circle even though he has proposed you a hundred times .. I know the list of guys whom you not even pay heed but still would be there for whenever you need help or errands .. I know the list their name and thier intentions ..
But I wanted you to know that I'm not perplexed, not bothered or their isn't a iota of hard feelings towards this group ..bcoz at the end of the day I know none of these guys not even a single one would be running in your mind when your world is empty and you need a shoulder to rest, mine will be the resting place ..
Stupid world is writings r wonderful :clapping: