• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

EARTH-“I just don’t understand humans.”

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
3A26B3B0-AAD6-41E6-A673-C7913BC4B88E.jpeg

WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF WAYS TO BE GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER AND YET- WE KEEP FIGHTING AND HATING EACHOTHERS!!!:confused:

Guys our mother EARTH is complaining….so listen to her and don’t fight or hate eachother and stay happy always and spread peace nd love!!:heart1:

Besides the above mentioned amenities, humans are inherently provided with lust and greed. A insatiable drive for power has masked the globe endorsing Darwin's theory of "Survival of the fittest ". At this pace, I only envision a society in the near future, where robots reproduce themselves and humans in-arguably, work under the machines they created.

I feel moved to write this post:cry1:
cause i regret the fact that the later generations may not have to chance to witness the incredible beauty which mother earth has woven. Since, this post is related to nature, I would love to post few lines which I have always adored!

"
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar:
I love not Man the less, but Nature more
" (Adopted from Lord Baron's CHILDE HAROLD'S PILGRIMAGE)

Besides the above mentioned amenities, humans are inherently provided with lust and greed. A insatiable drive for power has masked the globe endorsing Darwin's theory of "Survival of the fittest ". At this pace, I only envision a society in the near future, where robots reproduce themselves and humans in-arguably, work under the machines they created.

I feel moved to write this post:cry1:
cause i regret the fact that the later generations may not have to chance to witness the incredible beauty which mother earth has woven. Since, this post is related to nature, I would love to post few lines which I have always adored!

"
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar:
I love not Man the less, but Nature more
" (Adopted from Lord Baron's CHILDE HAROLD'S PILGRIMAGE)
:hearteyes::heart1:That lines in the end were amazing!!!…i sometimes imagine how past would have been…people helping eachother…greenery everywhere…no tension of earning money or anything else…just enjoying the nature of beauty with everyone living happily.
I miss joint families…i miss my childhood:sad1:
but what we can do i just live in the moment we are and make this earth more beautiful by spreading peace!!:heart1::hearteyes:

:hearteyes::heart1:That lines in the end were amazing!!!…i sometimes imagine how past would have been…people helping eachother…greenery everywhere…no tension of earning money or anything else…just enjoying the nature of beauty with everyone living happily.
I miss joint families…i miss my childhood:sad1:
but what we can do i just live in the moment we are and make this earth more beautiful by spreading peace!!:heart1::hearteyes:
Those lines from baron are my motivation; they serve as constant reminder for me to seek out my peace in the nature and not in humans!!

Make the earth more beautiful by letting be it be how it was. Development should be sustainable not untenable.

Last edited: