• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Driving into a Memory ; The Day Our Souls Met .

P

Playboy08

Read it slow and steady .

I stood being drowned into a lonliness midst all the crowds , the loud chattering rushed my ears to bleed , my silence remained sulked within , I had no words to compile nor a ear to listen to my words . My eyes wandered around the crowd until it stopped at a beautiful brown eyes , far off from where I stood my eyes graced on hers , slowly the words turned into little murmmers then it was nothing but her beautiful eyes and me . My soul parted my body pushing itself to her . She had those long black hairs pinned as perfect as it could be , her brown eyes was a mirage where I lost myself , her tender lips glowed with a smile . I sunk into her , never have I been drawn to anything like it before . I inhaled the air she took and left , I was in love . A flickering moment of her presence turned my soul to be free , I was off my feet wandering around her bliss . Love was never a thing we made to happen it is just a moment of being involuntarily pushed into . I waited for the moments to pass but my eyes never left hers , she of all was the only thing that remained finally her eyes met mine , the thin air danced with her hairs , the smile now turned away . I felt being held by her eyes , she stood still and so our souls met , for it was the start of our story which doomed us into being one , one soul with one body , love is magical when it just happens . Here our story ends as I sit lone again staring at the memories she left back as she returned into the dust one day all would . I sit at this dusk looking far off the horizon living off the past , meomries so beautiful made of love , waiting to join her hands in a world free of being mortal . On a wooden plank I rest my soul at mid 80s awaiting to be called .

Playboy08