• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

DREAM HOUSE IN 10 DAYS

Vandhiyadevan

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
I Know Many of Posts related IT or Electronics or Cars !!
Let me take you all into a Day Today Subject and Basic need of every Human !!
Yep Shelter ( I know dream of everyone is having a Own House)

When I said in2010 I can build a house in 10 days people laughed at us !!
Now we have created trillion houses and seen smiles of trillions people in last 12 years !!
Am just sharing a technology in a construction where house constructed in 10 days (Only shell obviously foundation and finish work all together takes 40 to 60 days)

Following is youtube link of Building done in 5 days but in usual practice we taking 7 to 10 days to complete

Now most of Government Residential Projects in South India and other parts of India are being constructed by this technology
and we already in process of next Generation technology which we planning with painting which will be completed in 10 days will share that details in future post

Now we have created trillion houses and seen smiles of trillions people in last 12 years !!
Am just sharing a technology in a construction where house constructed in 10 days (Only shell obviously foundation and finish work all together takes 40 to 60 days)

Following is youtube link of Building done in 5 days but in usual practice we taking 7 to 10 days to complete

Now most of Government Residential Projects in South India and other parts of India are being constructed by this technology
and we already in process of next Generation technology which we planning with painting which will be completed in 10 days will share that details in future post
If cost for construction is ignored it will be best to done.

Is it same like Mivan technology?

Today's growth in technology is amazing ..:D

Modern technology wow great :clapping:

Your journey is pretty remarkable! I can only imagine how satisfying it must be to see those smiles on people's faces when they step into their new homes.