• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dr BR Ambedkar

Maaya

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Screenshot_20221206_142209.jpg
Remembering the Legend on his Death Anniversary and Recalling his exemplary service to our nation. His struggles gave hope to millions. His efforts to give India such an extensive Constitution can never be forgotten... The only person I love and pray after my parents is you sir. The only god I pray and had the photo frame in my home..

View attachment 98747
Remembering the Legend on his Death Anniversary and Recalling his exemplary service to our nation. His struggles gave hope to millions. His efforts to give India such an extensive Constitution can never be forgotten... The only person I love and pray after my parents is you sir. The only god I pray and had the photo frame in my home..
Bcz of him today is our leave eeeeeee happy me

Bcz of him today is our leave eeeeeee happy me
Then know about him deeply and learn things which is useful, I know his real life incidents and struggles have no place today and many of his theories are not applicable in life of 21st century.. But know some deep about him which maybe useful. Its not a simple thing that we r getting public holiday on someone death day.. Even we are not getting on some great freedom fighters... Love u honey.

View attachment 98747
Great man

Dr. B. R.Ambedkar special one in constitution

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar said that article 32 is the soul of the constitution and it is at the very heart of it. Also, the Supreme court has included this in its basic structure doctrine. Furthermore, this right states that the right to move to the highest court cannot be rejected by any court expect provided by the constitution of India.

importance of article=32:

1. As per Article 32, individuals can move to the Supreme Court if they are being denied their fundamental rights that are guaranteed in the Constitution
  2. The Supreme Court has the right to issue orders, or writs in nature of Habeas Corpus, Mandamus, Prohibition, Quo warranto, and Certiorari for the enforcement of the rights.
  3. The right guaranteed by article 32 cannot be suspended except as otherwise provided by this Constitution.images.png

Last edited: