• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Don't be a fake! (The Reality Check)

omg!:eek::think1: iam lazy to read all this someone pls explain me in short:D:Laugh1:
Just read few lines today and few lines tomorrow and so on :Cwl: . You will understand it. If you want to make your reading short, skip my optional reading sections :angel:.

:map:i have read half n it's interesting but am a lazyass have no patience to finish it...

Mmmmm by title I just wanna say something simple..Why an adult requires a professional qualification to chat even in guest i'd or reg I'd...
Common man u came here for some fun, sexting or making frnds..how does it matters to be realistic lies or fake lies... Just shut ur all holes n do what u wanna do..
Look at u n urself before u say
"tell realistic lie" :punch:

Lollolololololololololololol....
Enjoy now :rofl1:

:map:i have read half n it's interesting but am a lazyass have no patience to finish it...

Mmmmm by title I just wanna say something simple..Why an adult requires a professional qualification to chat even in guest i'd or reg I'd...
Common man u came here for some fun, sexting or making frnds..how does it matters to be realistic lies or fake lies... Just shut ur all holes n do what u wanna do..
Look at u n urself before u say
"tell realistic lie" :punch:

Lollolololololololololololol....
Enjoy now :rofl1:

Small correction it's not "shut ur all holes" it's "open ur all holes" and do whatever u want. :giggle:

Lies definitely matters, because I can't imagine an old lady in my mind and do sexting. U need to create some anxiety and expectation in others mind then only the chat will be enjoyable.
Professional qualification doesn't matter. Only making others feeling comfortable and pleasure matters.

Small correction it's not "shut ur all holes" it's "open ur all holes" and do whatever u want. :giggle:

Lies definitely matters, because I can't imagine an old lady in my mind and do sexting. U need to create some anxiety and expectation in others mind then only the chat will be enjoyable.
Professional qualification doesn't matter. Only making others feeling comfortable and pleasure matters.
Imagination has no limit man, u imagine me as Angelina Jolie haha :rofl1: :holiday:

I made some changes to my original thread and moved some sections around to make it more reader friendly. So whomever didn't read my thread can read it, if they want to. I suggest people to skip optional readings if you feel bored.

Last edited:
i don’t hv patience to read such a china wall post but had a glance for a few sec and what i understand seems justifying fake things & as per my view people don’t hv guts or if they looking for some benefits only fake things even it is virtual or real world once ur co chatter found ur fake they lose trust & once u lost trust u lose respect. few i know like Maya Deepa BERYL & NiVi they never mind what others think abt them and talk straight and that’s the attitude we want, may be few more & i don’t know much abt others.

Last edited:
Hello bad guys!!

How are you doing?
Probably doing awesome.

I urge all people to use 100% of your brain while reading this thread and take a logical approach.
Let's talk about fake ids and lies we tell in ZoZo. Trust me, after reading this post, your minds will crack open, your wisdom will flourish :holiday:. Or you may hate me and become an enemy. Anyways "I don't care".

There are two reasons for me writing this thread.

The first being a realization.

The second reason being I see people doing immature stuff on the wall if he/she thinks someone is a "fake". And it is annoying sometimes.

Let's explore the first reason. I had a chat with a gentleman in a guest id last night. He was nice, not an abuser. He is an Orthopedician, 28 years old. We conversed and I told him that I am an Orthopedician too. So to test me he asked me some questions and so did I. And we answered each other's questions like nothing. Then I said I did my MS and currently practicing under someone and I am 24 (turning 25 in a few days). I know, I am already sensing an eyebrow-raising for you there. Because come on, who becomes an Ortho at 24? (I know it is hard, but I must say nothing is impossible, age is not a factor to achieve things, don't take it from me, just observe the world, you can find some people who achieved great heights at a young age/old age). So he had the same doubt. He then made a statement "Don't be a fake, tell realistic lies" then he further went on to mock me. I know I had no reason to make him believe that I am an Orthopedician, so I said "you are welcome to believe whatever you wanna believe" and bid farewell to him.

But that statement he made, it was a really interesting statement, it got me thinking "Does it really matter what people do and how much they earn when it comes to ZoZo? Do their achievements really matter?", it created a million thoughts in my mind. I felt regret for telling some people that I am a Doc, why? Because they compared their life with my life and felt their life and work is not good enough. That made me feel really sad. I felt like maybe I should have said "I am a horny housewife" or something like that. Because I know for a fact that everyone has their place in the world, there is no low life or high life, there is only life. Rich and poor doesn't matter, whether you are a good person or a bad person, that only matters. And people have so much potential to live their life very happily. There is no need to compare your life with others. Just be better than what you were yesterday. Be better than your past self is all.

I want people to know that I am not writing this thread because I am hurt or angry (I have no reason for that), I am writing this because I am a Thinker Bell. He said, "Don't be a fake, tell realistic lies". Let's analyze this statement a little bit. Tell realistic lies, a lie is a lie whether it is realistic or not. It is like saying "Be an asshole, but be a good asshole". An asshole is an asshole anyway. So does it really matter? And ZoZo is a virtual world and fantasy land. You can be anything and be anyone if you like in here. You can be a movie star, a singer, a physicist, a lawyer, an astronomer, an astronaut, spiderman, superman, black widow, captain marvel, or anything you couldn't become in real life, you can become Big B for God's sake and tell his dialogues, you can mimic his voice. It is a place where you have the freedom, where you can live your dream you couldn't seem to fulfill or abandoned in real life. It is a place where you forget all your troubles and sorrows for a minute and laugh with others. Isn't that the whole point of ZoZo?

I mean imagine the possibilities,

Our @Administrator maybe a 75-year-old guy, enjoying his retirement in real life, but in here he can be a handsome 25-year-old man and flirt with ladies and make them blush,
Our @Rapunzel maybe a hairless woman in real life, but in here she can be Rapunzel with long and silky hair,
Our @Ichayan, maybe he doesn't have any beard at all in real life, but in here he can put a DP with a sexy beard and act like he has one,
Our @Beryl maybe a secret agent of CBI (just like her title suggests) in real life, but in here she can forget all her stress and be a joyful and approachable person.

Infinite possibilities.

Anyone in the ZoZo doesn't have any reason/need to prove what he/she is to anyone.

Let me mention some people and why I like them,

I like @Deepak Kiran not because he says he is a Software engineer and gets a good salary but because of his way of wishing me every time I enter the chatrooms,
I like @Mahesh Babu not because he claims he can explain physics or because he says he is super handsome but because of his cheesy lines and flirting skills,
I like @Melody not because she says she is a singer (Of course, she got a killer voice, I really wish I had that, "All hail Mel!", love your voice dear) but because she is so much positive and likeable to anyone,
I like @Deepa Reddy not because she puts great DPs but because of her sweet words and insight into things,
I like @Kohli not because he put his name "Kohli" but because he challenges my views, he questions me and I like challenges and questions,
I like @Rapunzel not because of her cute DPs but because she listens to people and she is an open-minded woman,
I like @Mrbean not because he says, wait, I don't know what he does. I like him because of his idiotic jokes and good advice,
I like @Wicked not because he says, wait wait, I don't know what he does too. I like him because of his knowledge, wisdom, and spirituality,
I like @Uncle42 Thick not because he says, wait wait wait, I don't know what he does too. I like him because of his views on life and his unbreakable love for his wife,
I like @Goddess of Wisdom because of her friendliness towards every chatter.

I can 100% say that I don't know what these people are like in real life and I don't care. But in here, I like them and I like them for their behavior not because of their claims of achievements in real life or what they claim to be in real life. I like them because of how they make me feel when I interact with them. I know I can never meet them and I don't want to (maybe in the future I like to).

Let's explore my second reason.
Let me put a scenario here. You are a lesbo and you met a man in a fake id portraying as a woman. And you both had fun, he claimed he is a beautiful and curvaceous lady and you both had a great time chatting. But in reality, he is not a lesbo, he is just a sensitive, nice, and horny young man who has fantasies about lesbos. He is a man but still, he gave you pleasure, he flirted with you like no one did in the past and he made you so wet and happy. So you think this man is a genuine lesbian. But after sometime you got close and he revealed that he is a man.

Now let's see what immature people will do in this situation.
Now they get angry, he never abused them, exploited their weakness, or robbed money from them, he only gave them pleasure and in turn, he got pleasure by giving you pleasure. But still, they get angry because their expectations got shattered. In reality, he didn't harm them, their expectations of him harmed them. But most people at this point, you know what they do? They go on the wall and start abusing, calling him a fake and making him feel like he raped them or committed a horrendous crime. This is the most irritating and immature thing I see in our chat rooms. You ask me why? Because now they abused or complained about someone, other immature people in the chatrooms will see their message and run their mouth on him on the wall, and in the pvt to cause him trauma and to cause chaos on the wall. See, they disrupted harmony and peace on the wall and made him traumatized (it can take him months to recover if he is too sensitive).

I really wanna clap for your work people :sarcasm:

Now let's see what mature minds will do in this situation.
They understand that it never mattered to them while enjoying his chat and it never occurred to them that he was a guy. They understand that it was their own expectations of him that caused the suffering to them. Although they get angry at first, they tell the guy to never do that again, forgive him, block him if they got too angry then move on. See, they didn't cause chaos and trauma. He was just living his fantasy, they understood that, if one has a problem with it, one has to just walk away. This is what I call "maturity" and I don't see this in many people. To realize your own expectations are the cause of your suffering is one of the traits of maturity. I hope you got my point.

I am not telling people to never report those fakes on the wall. Only report those fakes who traumatized you, abused you, exploited your weaknesses, robbed your money, or blackmailed you. Report those fakes on the wall and also to the admins/mods immediately (if they are present) with a proper screenshot. You have to report those fakes to save others from his/her claws. You have to report those fakes to make ZoZo a better place. Be responsible, at the same time be an open-minded person.

Some moral dilemmas:
You might be thinking "Come on, Kamini24, don't encourage cheaters, why are you supporting fakes?"

Well, most of the people who come here are either married or already in a relationship, right? So can you brand all of them as cheaters? They might not be cheating on you but they are definitely cheating on their partners, so they are cheaters, do you agree with my statement? No, right. Because they are not having a relationship here, not getting emotionally attached or physically intimate. So they are not cheaters. Some people say they are virgins although they are not, some people say they had sex with so many women, but in reality, they didn't have sex with anyone at all. They tell those lies to make the other person feel more interested or to make the other person happy and satisfied, to live their fantasies. When it comes to those fakes, they are the same as the people I discussed just a sentence ago. If you think someone is a fake, just block them and move on. Be an adult, be mature, don't behave like a 6-year-old who lost his toy, and cry on the wall. It is not like you were gonna have a relationship or have kids with them. If you want a relationship go to Tinder, if you want a serious friendship go outside and meet new people, if you want real sex book a call girl/boy, if you want marriage then go to matrimonial sites. Who is stopping you?

Is it ok to lie in ZoZo or to be a fake?
I say it is ok. But be a fake who spreads positivity, who makes other people laugh and happy, who protect others, who gives good advice, who lies not to get an advantage but to make someone feel better, who creates a fun environment, who respects others and be respected by others. Never be that fake who spreads hatred, who abuses people, who exploits people's weaknesses, who lies to rob people and traumatize them, who spreads rumours, who spreads false knowledge, who lies about others and who creates negativity. You know what really matters in here? Not what you claim or what you say but how you make people feel when they are interacting with you. That is what really matters. Unfortunately, many people don't get this.

And I want everyone to ask these questions to yourself after logging out of ZoZo.
1)Did I harm any individual today by my actions or words?
2)Did I exploit anyone's weaknesses for my own gain?
3)Did I make someone feel better today?

If you get the answers "No, No, Yes" for the above questions then it doesn't matter whether you are fake or genuine.

Having said all this, if you want to enjoy a conversation with someone believe them just like you believe in God (who you never saw or heard but still chose to believe). But take it with a pinch of salt. Don't trust them. Trust and belief are two different things. You can believe a stranger to tell you the right address, but you don't believe him to become your wife/husband just after meeting him, right? Because it needs trust and trust takes time to build, trust is what you have for each other in relationships. You are not in a relationship with anyone in ZoZo so don't trust anyone. You have no reason to trust anyone in here. If you found a real relationship on ZoZo, I am happy for you. But in most cases that is not possible. And I want everyone to ask themselves, no matter how much you think you know someone, he/she maybe a Staff, a VIP, a non-VIP girl, a Pro or a guest, I want you to ask yourself "What are the chances?"

Optional reading 1: (Only for the smart ones)

There are many possibilities for everyone both in the real and virtual worlds.

Let's do some maths here (Gosh! I am missing the math from my school days, I was really good)

Let's assume ZoZo has 1000 users and all of them have different work profiles in real life and wanted to be something in the real-life but they couldn't. Now when they come to ZoZo they have so many possibilities to pick from. Let's say 1000 possibilities including their own work and personal profile set.

That gives us a combination of 1000 x 1000 = 1M possibilities.

See, 1 Million is huge. So how can you say someone is not lying? You can't, right?

What are the chances (probability) for you to know the truth in this case?

1000/1M=0.001.

And when you convert it to a percentage it is 0.1%. So you have a 0.1% chance to know that someone is telling you the truth.

Wow! :sarcasm: .

But let me tell you, if you observe reality carefully, there are more possibilities, you can say infinite. So it is next to impossible (Still possible).

So how can you say someone is not lying? What are the chances?

End of optional reading 1.

Optional reading 2:

After reading all this, some of you might be thinking "Kamini24, are you a fake?"

Let's explore some possibilities,

1.I say I am 24 and an Orthopedician, maybe I am telling you the truth, maybe I am gifted, worked so hard to be in this position that I claim to be, with an IQ score of 152 and has the ability to learn things faster. Or maybe I am simply lying to hide my identity or to look smart. What are the chances?
2.Maybe I am a 65-year-old grandma, who got bored and came here to have some fun. Again what are the chances?
3.Maybe I am a horny whore who likes to suck every cock in the street. Again what are the chances?
4.Maybe I am a filthy bitch who spreads legs and open my all holes to everyone to get drilled. Again what are the chances?
5.Maybe I am a jobless young man who is looking for a job and to relieve the stress I came here. Again what are the chances?
6.Maybe I am a man who lost his beloved and to cope with the pain I came using her name. Again what are the chances?
7.Maybe I am gay and here to have some fun with guys. Again what are the chances?
8.Maybe I am an abuser who abuses other people in the chatrooms using guest ids. Again what are the chances?
9.Maybe I am your Mom/Dad who came here to spy on what you are doing here. Again what are the chances?
10.Maybe I am the God and here to test humanity and your worthiness to get into heaven. Again what are the chances?
11.Maybe I am the Devil and here to whisper lies in your ear to corrupt and take your soul to hell (Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Spooky). Again what are the chances?
12.Maybe I am a VIP girl who got bored of being a VIP and created a new account to be here. Again what are the chances?
13.Maybe I am the Administrator himself and using this Id for fun. Again what are the chances?
14.Maybe I am a female psychology student who studies human behavior and here to study different people and how they react to different people. Again what are the chances?
15.Maybe I am this guy
View attachment 15631.
Again what are the chances?
16.Maybe I am this woman
View attachment 15632.

You know nothing, "Jon Snow"

Whatever you believe, I have no reason/need to prove or disprove your beliefs.

You are welcome to believe whatever you wanna believe about me or other people, but never rub your opinions/judgements on them or compare your life with them. If you feel comfy, discard all my claims from your brain, everything you know about me from your brain. Screw my education, screw my financial status, screw my lineage, I am discarding all my claims, if you feel comfier believe that I am a dumb 34-year-old milf with big boobs, because it doesn't really matter to me. You know why? I am not emotionally attached to anyone in here and I never will be, I keep my expectations as low as possible so that I don't get sad, you are nothing to me and I am nothing to you. I know the exact purpose of ZoZo, it is not a platform to get emotional and seek relationships. It is designed to have fun, that is exactly what I am doing. And I often tell people to don't admire me too much, don't respect me more than I deserve, don't trust me more than you trust yourself and I mean it not only for me but everyone you interact with on ZoZo. And I always tell people to don't get emotional with me or to have expectations of me and I tell them to do this with everyone to avoid any suffering and disappointments. I tell them that I am completely capable of making anyone kneel before me or worse, breaking their hearts and destroying their life and I tell them that I am not doing it because I choose not to. And it applies to not only me but to everyone. Everyone has the capacity to do that. And I don't get interested in people's personal lives that much because I know they could be lying.

Do you still wanna know who I am?
I am the light that shines bright in the hopeless nights,
I am the scary silence you feel before a storm,
I am the tsunami that plunges everything,
I am the fire that devours the entire forests,
I am the earth-quake that shakes people to the core,
I am a force to be reckoned with,
I am a mind to be reasoned with,
I am a bottomless pit which is darker than the darkest nights,
I am hard to tame yet fiercely loyal,
I am an Alpha female and have always been the Alpha female,
If you think you can go through me, think again, cause I am the one who will go through you.
(Okay, that's enough, that's a bit of exaggeration from me, just to mess with your head, or maybe not. What are the chances? :holiday: )

But let me offer you the truth here. I have seen shit in real life, I had a really sad past, I had my ups and downs, I have been through shit people can only think of, I have been through great sorrows, I was called a freak manytimes for having special thinking and learning capability in my childhood and for challenging teachers sometimes and correcting their mistakes, I was called a Robo by many kids in my school because of my inability to express my emotions at that time and for the speed at which I can grasp subjects when I put my will into it, I had no friends, books were the only friends I had in my childhood, I was subjected to sexual abuse when I was just 13 by a hindi teacher whom I trusted to be a good person (even my parents don't know about that), I had a severe mental and emotional breakdown when I was 16 (took me months to recover), I have many battle scars that I hide, and those battles awoke the Alpha in me, those battles made me strong and independent. Now here I stand, tall and roaring like a lion. I have the power to make people think, I leave a mark wherever I go whether it is online or offline. If you spend time with me, you can realize that and you will see the changes in your thinking too. So when I come and write in the forum (forget chatroom conversations) I will put my 100% brain and I will offer you the truth and realities of life. Not many people on the ZoZo can do that. It is your choice whether to accept them or discard them. I am not holding you at gunpoint to make you accept them. Always the choice is yours. As Oscar Wilde said "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth", in my case, a woman, or maybe not. Again what are the chances? I don't have any reason/need to prove to you.

End of optional reading 2.

PS: My sincere apologies to @Administrator , @Rapunzel , @Ichayan and @Beryl. If anyone of you got hurt because of my silly jokes, I apologize and really sorry. And I want people to know "Be your own judge before judging others". And if you are an abuser who abused me in the past and watching this, know that one wrong sentence is enough for me to take a dig at you and my fangs will go so deep that there won't be any piece of you to identify yourself again. So beware of me next time. You survived on my mercy, you survived just because I was not hungry and if you make me hungry

View attachment 15649
I will eat you alive.
Vammmoooooo Your patience , and writing skills are awesome , Grate yar

Hello bad guys!!

How are you doing?
Probably doing awesome.

I urge all people to use 100% of your brain while reading this thread and take a logical approach.
Let's talk about fake ids and lies we tell in ZoZo. Trust me, after reading this post, your minds will crack open, your wisdom will flourish :holiday:. Or you may hate me and become an enemy. Anyways "I don't care".

There are two reasons for me writing this thread.

The first being a realization.

The second reason being I see people doing immature stuff on the wall if he/she thinks someone is a "fake". And it is annoying sometimes.

Let's explore the first reason. I had a chat with a gentleman in a guest id last night. He was nice, not an abuser. He is an Orthopedician, 28 years old. We conversed and I told him that I am an Orthopedician too. So to test me he asked me some questions and so did I. And we answered each other's questions like nothing. Then I said I did my MS and currently practicing under someone and I am 24 (turning 25 in a few days). I know, I am already sensing an eyebrow-raising for you there. Because come on, who becomes an Ortho at 24? (I know it is hard, but I must say nothing is impossible, age is not a factor to achieve things, don't take it from me, just observe the world, you can find some people who achieved great heights at a young age/old age). So he had the same doubt. He then made a statement "Don't be a fake, tell realistic lies" then he further went on to mock me. I know I had no reason to make him believe that I am an Orthopedician, so I said "you are welcome to believe whatever you wanna believe" and bid farewell to him.

But that statement he made, it was a really interesting statement, it got me thinking "Does it really matter what people do and how much they earn when it comes to ZoZo? Do their achievements really matter?", it created a million thoughts in my mind. I felt regret for telling some people that I am a Doc, why? Because they compared their life with my life and felt their life and work is not good enough. That made me feel really sad. I felt like maybe, I should have said "I am a horny housewife" or something like that. Because I know for a fact that everyone has their place in the world, there is no low life or high life, there is only life. Rich and poor doesn't matter, whether you are a good person or a bad person, that only matters. And people have so much potential to live their life very happily. There is no need to compare your life with others. Just be better than what you were yesterday. Be better than your past self is all.

I want people to know that I am not writing this thread because I am hurt or angry (I have no reason for that), I am writing this because I am a Thinker Bell. He said, "Don't be a fake, tell realistic lies". Let's analyze this statement a little bit. Tell realistic lies, a lie is a lie whether it is realistic or not. It is like saying "Be an asshole, but be a good asshole". An asshole is an asshole anyway. So does it really matter? And ZoZo is a virtual world and fantasy land. You can be anything and be anyone if you like in here. You can be a movie star, a singer, a physicist, a lawyer, an astronomer, an astronaut, Spiderman, Superman, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, or anything you couldn't become in real life, you can become Big B for God's sake and tell his dialogues, you can mimic his voice. It is a place where you have the freedom, where you can live your dream you couldn't seem to fulfill or abandoned in real life. It is a place where you forget all your troubles and sorrows for a minute and laugh with others. Isn't that the whole point of ZoZo?

I mean imagine the possibilities,

Our @Administrator may be a 75-year-old guy, enjoying his retirement in real life, but in here he can be a handsome 25-year-old man and flirt with ladies and make them blush,
Our @Rapunzel may be a hairless woman in real life, but in here she can be Rapunzel with long and silky hair,
Our @Ichayan, may be he doesn't have any beard at all in real life, but in here he can put a DP with a sexy beard and act like he has one,
Our @Beryl may be a secret agent of CBI (just like her title suggests) in real life, but in here she can forget all her stress and be a joyful and approachable person.

Infinite possibilities.

Anyone in the ZoZo doesn't have any reason/need to prove what he/she is to anyone.

Let me mention some people and why I like them,

I like @Deepak Kiran not because he says he is a Software engineer and gets a good salary but because of his way of wishing me every time I enter the chatrooms,
I like @Mahesh Babu not because he claims he can explain physics or because he says he is super handsome but because of his cheesy lines and flirting skills,
I like @Melody not because she says she is a singer (Of course, she got a killer voice, I really wish I had that, "All hail Mel!", love your voice dear) but because she is so much positive and likeable to anyone,
I like @Deepa Reddy not because she puts great DPs but because of her sweet words and insight into things,
I like @Kohli not because he put his name "Kohli" but because he challenges my views, he questions me and I like challenges and questions,
I like @Rapunzel not because of her cute DPs but because she listens to people and she is an open-minded woman,
I like @Mrbean not because he says, wait, I don't know what he does. I like him because of his idiotic jokes and good advice,
I like @Wicked not because he says, wait wait, I don't know what he does too. I like him because of his knowledge, wisdom, and spirituality,
I like @Uncle42 Thick not because he says, wait wait wait, I don't know what he does too. I like him because of his views on life and his unbreakable love for his wife,
I like @Goddess of Wisdom because of her friendliness towards every chatter.

I can 100% say that I don't know what these people are like in real life and I don't care. But in here, I like them and I like them for their behavior not because of their claims of achievements in real life or what they claim to be in real life. I like them because of how they make me feel when I interact with them. I know I can never meet them and I don't want to (maybe in the future I like to).

Let's explore my second reason.
Let me put you in a scenario here. You are a lesbo and you met a man in a fake id portraying as a woman. And you both had fun, he claimed he is a beautiful and curvaceous lady and you both had a great time chatting. But in reality, he is not a lesbo, he is just a sensitive, nice, and horny young man who has fantasies about lesbos. He is a man but still, he gave you pleasure, he flirted with you like no one did in the past and he made you so wet and happy. So you think this man is a genuine lesbian. But after sometime you got close and he revealed that he is a man.

Now let's see what immature people will do in this situation.
Now they get angry, he never abused them, exploited their weakness, or robbed money from them, he only gave them pleasure and in turn, he got pleasure by giving you pleasure. But still, they get angry because their expectations got shattered. In reality, he didn't harm them, their expectations of him harmed them. But most people at this point, you know what they do? They first abuse him in pvt then they go on the wall and start abusing him, calling him a fake and making him feel like he raped them or committed a horrendous crime. This is the most irritating and immature thing I see in our chat rooms. You ask me why? Because now they abused or complained about someone, other immature people in the chatrooms will see their message and run their mouth on him on the wall, and in the pvt to cause him trauma and to cause chaos on the wall. See, they disrupted harmony and peace on the wall and made him traumatized (it can take him months to recover if he is too sensitive).

I really wanna clap for your work people :sarcasm:.

Now let's see what mature minds will do in this situation.
They understand that it never mattered to them while enjoying his chat and it never occurred to them that he was a guy. They understand that it was their own expectations of him that caused the suffering to them. Although they get angry at first, they tell the guy to never do that again, forgive him, block him if they got too angry then move on. See, they didn't cause chaos and trauma. He was just living his fantasy, they understood that, if one has a problem with it, one has to just walk away. This is what I call "maturity" and I don't see this in many people. To realize your own expectations are the cause of your suffering is one of the traits of maturity. I hope you got my point.

I am not telling people to never report those fakes on the wall. Only report those fakes who traumatized you, abused you, exploited your weaknesses, robbed your money, or blackmailed you. Report those fakes on the wall and also to the admins/mods immediately (if they are present) with a proper screenshot. You have to report those fakes to save others from his/her claws. You have to report those fakes to make ZoZo a better place. Be responsible, at the same time be an open-minded person.

Some moral dilemmas:
You might be thinking "Come on, Kamini, don't encourage cheaters, why are you supporting fakes?"

Well, most of the people who come here are either married or already in a relationship, right? So can you brand all of them as cheaters? They might not be cheating on you but they are definitely cheating on their partners, so they are cheaters, do you agree with my statement? No, right. Because they are not having a relationship here, not getting emotionally attached or physically intimate. So they are not cheaters. Some people say they are virgins although they are not, some people say they had sex with so many women, but in reality, they didn't have sex with anyone at all. They tell those lies to make the other person feel more interested or to make the other person happy and satisfied, to live their fantasies. When it comes to those fakes, they are the same as the people I discussed just a sentence ago. If you think someone is a fake, just block them and move on. Be an adult, be mature, don't behave like a 6-year-old who lost his toy, and cry on the wall. It is not like you were gonna have a relationship or have kids with them. If you want a relationship go to Tinder, if you want a serious friendship go outside and meet new people, if you want real sex book a call girl/boy, if you want marriage then go to matrimonial sites. Who is stopping you?

Is it ok to lie in ZoZo or to be a fake?
I say it is ok. But be a fake who spreads positivity, who makes other people laugh and happy, who protect others, who gives good advice, who lies not to get an advantage but to make someone feel better, who creates a fun environment, who respects others and be respected by others. Never be that fake who spreads hatred, who abuses people, who exploits people's weaknesses, who lies to rob people and traumatize them, who spreads rumours, who spreads false knowledge, who lies about others and who creates negativity. You know what really matters in here? Not what you claim or what you say but how you make people feel when they are interacting with you. That is what really matters. Unfortunately, many people don't get this.

And I want everyone to ask these questions to yourself after logging out of ZoZo.
1)Did I hurt any individual today by my actions or words?
2)Did I exploit anyone's weaknesses for my own gain?
3)Did I make someone feel better today?

If you get the answers "No, No, Yes" for the above questions then it doesn't matter whether you are fake or genuine.

Having said all this, if you want to enjoy a conversation with someone believe them just like you believe in God (who you never saw or heard but still chose to believe). But take it with a pinch of salt. Don't trust them. Trust and belief are two different things. You can believe a stranger to tell you the right address, but you don't believe him to become your wife/husband just after meeting him, right? Because it needs trust and trust takes time to build, trust is what you have for each other in relationships. You are not in a relationship with anyone on ZoZo, so don't trust anyone. You have no reason to trust anyone in here. If you found a real relationship on ZoZo, I am happy for you. But in most cases that is not possible. And I want everyone to ask themselves, no matter how much you think you know someone, he/she may be a Staff, a VIP, a non-VIP girl, a Pro or a guest, I want you to ask yourself "What are the chances?"

Optional reading 1: (Only for the smart ones)

There are many possibilities for everyone both in the real and virtual worlds.

Let's do some maths here (Gosh! I am missing the math from my school days, I was really good)

Let's assume ZoZo has 1000 users and all of them have different work profiles in real life and wanted to be something in the real-life but they couldn't. Now when they come to ZoZo they have so many possibilities to pick from. Let's say 1000 possibilities including their own work and personal profile set.

That gives us a combination of 1000 x 1000 = 1M possibilities.

See, 1 Million is huge. So how can you say someone is not lying? You can't, right?

What are the chances (probability) for you to know the truth in this case?

1000/1M=0.001.

And when you convert it to a percentage it is 0.1%. So you have a 0.1% chance to know that someone is telling you the truth.

Wow! :sarcasm: .

But let me tell you, if you observe reality carefully, there are more possibilities, you can say infinite. So it is next to impossible (Still possible).

So how can you say someone is not lying? What are the chances?

End of optional reading 1.

Optional reading 2:

After reading all this, some of you might be thinking "Kamini, are you a fake?"

Let's explore some possibilities,

1.I say I am 24 and an Orthopedician, maybe I am telling you the truth, maybe I am gifted, worked so hard to be in this position that I claim to be, with an IQ score of 152 and has the ability to learn things faster. Or maybe I am simply lying to hide my identity or to look smart. What are the chances?
2.Maybe I am a 65-year-old grandma, who got bored and came here to have some fun. Again what are the chances?
3.Maybe I am a horny whore who likes to suck every cock in the street. Again what are the chances?
4.Maybe I am a filthy bitch who spreads legs and open my all holes to everyone to get drilled. Again what are the chances?
5.Maybe I am a jobless young man who is looking for a job and to relieve the stress I came here. Again what are the chances?
6.Maybe I am a man who lost his beloved and to cope with the pain I came here using her name. Again what are the chances?
7.Maybe I am gay and here to have some fun with guys. Again what are the chances?
8.Maybe I am an abuser who abuses other people in the chatrooms using guest ids. Again what are the chances?
9.Maybe I am your Mom/Dad who came here to spy on what you are doing here. Again what are the chances?
10.Maybe I am the God and here to test humanity and your worthiness to get into heaven. Again what are the chances?
11.Maybe I am the Devil and here to whisper lies in your ear to corrupt and take your soul to hell (Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Spooky). Again what are the chances?
12.Maybe I am a VIP girl who got bored of being a VIP and created a new account to be here. Again what are the chances?
13.Maybe I am the Administrator himself and using this Id for fun. Again what are the chances?
14.Maybe I am a female psychology student who studies human behavior and here to study different people and how they react to different people. Again what are the chances?
15.Maybe I am this guy
View attachment 15631.
16.Maybe I am this woman
View attachment 15632.

You know nothing, "Jon Snow"

Whatever you believe, I have no reason/need to prove or disprove your beliefs.

You are welcome to believe whatever you wanna believe about me or other people, but never rub your opinions/judgements on them or compare your life with them. If you feel comfy, discard all my claims from your brain, everything you know about me from your brain. Screw my education, screw my financial status, screw my lineage, I am discarding all my claims, if you feel comfier believe that I am a dumb 34-year-old milf with big boobs, because it doesn't really matter to me. You know why? I am not emotionally attached to anyone in here and I never will be, I keep my expectations as low as possible so that I don't get sad, you are nothing to me and I am nothing to you. I know the exact purpose of ZoZo, it is not a platform to get emotional and seek relationships. It is designed to have fun, that is exactly what I am doing. And I often tell people to don't admire me too much, don't respect me more than I deserve, don't trust me more than you trust yourself and I mean it not only for me but for everyone you interact with on ZoZo. And I always tell people to don't get emotional with me or to have expectations of me and I tell them to do this with everyone to avoid any suffering and disappointments. I tell them that I am completely capable of making anyone kneel before me or worse, breaking their hearts and destroying their life and I tell them that I am not doing it because I choose not to. And it applies to not only me but to everyone. Everyone has the capacity to do that. And I don't get interested in people's personal lives that much because I know they could be lying.

Do you still wanna know who I am?
I am the light that shines bright in the hopeless nights,
I am the scary silence you feel before a storm,
I am the tsunami that plunges everything,
I am the fire that devours the entire forests,
I am the earth-quake that shakes people to the core,
I am a force to be reckoned with,
I am a mind to be reasoned with,
I am a bottomless pit which is darker than the darkest nights,
I am hard to tame yet fiercely loyal,
I am an Alpha female and have always been the Alpha female,
If you think you can go through me, think again, cause I am the one who will go through you.
(Okay, that's enough, that's a bit of exaggeration from me, just to mess with your head, or maybe not. What are the chances? :holiday: )

But let me offer you the truth here. I have seen shit in real life, I had a really sad past, I had my ups and downs, I have been through shit people can only think of, I have been through great sorrows, I was called a freak manytimes for having a special thinking and learning capability in my childhood and for challenging teachers sometimes and correcting their mistakes, I was called a Robo by many kids in my school because of my inability to express my emotions at that time and for the speed at which I can grasp subjects when I put my will into it, I had no friends, books were the only friends I had in my childhood, I was subjected to sexual abuse when I was just 13 by a Hindi teacher whom I trusted to be a good person (even my parents don't know about that), I had a severe mental and emotional breakdown when I was 16 (took me months to recover), I have many battle scars that I hide, and those battles awoke the Alpha in me, those battles made me strong and independent. Now here I stand, tall and roaring like a lion. I have the power to make people think, I leave a mark wherever I go whether it is online or offline. If you spend time with me, you can realize that and you will see the changes in your thinking too. So when I come and write in the forum (forget chatroom conversations) I will put my 100% brain and I will offer you the truth and realities of life. Not many people on the ZoZo can do that. It is your choice whether to accept them or discard them. I am not holding you at gunpoint to make you accept them. Always the choice is yours. As Oscar Wilde once said "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth", in my case, a woman, or maybe not. Again what are the chances? I don't have any reason/need to prove to you.

End of optional reading 2.

PS: My sincere apologies to @Administrator , @Rapunzel , @Ichayan and @Beryl. If anyone of you got hurt because of my silly jokes, I apologize and really sorry. And I want people to know "Be your own judge before judging others". And if you are an abuser who abused me in the past and watching this, know that one wrong sentence is enough for me to take a dig at you and my fangs will go so deep that there won't be any piece of you to identify yourself again. So beware of me next time. You survived on my mercy, you survived just because I was not hungry and if you make me hungry

View attachment 15649
I will eat you alive.

Edits: Corrected a few typos and re-arranged some sentences.
I am not a Software Engineer, I work in IT but as a Administrator