• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you know any couple who got divorced after 15-20 years of long relationship and what made them to get divorce after so long.

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know, this question title is huge, but that's the only way to attract people(idiots like you) to get dive into this question and comment about it.

Yes I know many unfortunately mostly due to cheating partners.

I ended my marriage after that long because I found that after my child had grown we had nothing in common. I still loved him but was not IN love with my ex. Our entire marriage was focused on our son. We were only married for a few months when I got pregnant. My ex was a selfish person back then and I was and still am a people pleaser. Many things should have been done differently, but the problem was that we stopped being a couple and focused only on being parents. We stopped being lovers and friends. Then fast forward to having your child graduate and go to college. We found that we had nothing in common except our son. That was not enough for me.

I respected a cpl (wat back in 2014 when in US) married for around 30 yrs, very hospitable wonderful cpl but they ended the marriage cuz they both felt they had nothing to move on.. Kids grown n gone.. They stayed together but lived apart, each one in their own world so they mutually ended it.